Introduction

------------------

------------------

Settings:

Page Color - Black

Font - Baskerville or
Times New Roman

Reading Mode - Scrolling
(who reads using pages?)

------

Nishimura Riki and Son Iseul have been best friends since childhood.

They were born on the same day, their mothers are very close, and they happen to live right next to each other.

But sometimes they don't get along.

"Smartass."

"Idiot."

Correction. They rarely get along.

Only in dire circumstances would Ni-ki show affection to Iseul. Taking the New York subway to school every morning seemed dire enough for him.

------

Tropes:

Love-hate, Subway Love Story, Childhood Friends to Lovers, Introvert-Extrovert, Fluff, Fluff, Fluff, 2 Idiots 1 Porsche

------

Need To Know:

1. The chapters are not in chronological order. One chapter could be when they are 17 and the next could be when they are 14.

2. All the chapters are in one storyline, but they are separate situations. There will most likely be no 'part 2' or continuation of a chapter.

------

Things to watch out for/ Plans for the future:

1. I don't have any scheduled update time yet. Most updates will probably be at least a week from each other, but may be even more since I want to give out quality chapters.

2. The chapters I have already written are not in order, so later in this process I may add dates to each chapter saying as to how old the characters are in the story. That is just one of my ideas that I may or may not implement.

3. I have about 20 chapters I've planned out so far, but I may or may not scrap the idea completely so there may be 14-17 chapters? I'm hoping to get at least 20,000 words by the end of the story!

------

Authors Note:

Hi! This is my first K-pop fanfic so beware for mistakes and apologies and details that I will most definitely miss. I don't have a really good plan for this so I will be making things up as I go. I will try my best to answer any questions in the comments and be active. Anyways, thanks for reading and I appreciate any support I get! Remember that this is made purely for fun and to make you smile, don't take anything too seriously. Also, you might get confused if you see me also writing things in the comment section. I like interacting with my own story as well, so feel free to reply your own thoughts!

Have fun reading!

------

I really appreciate when readers aren't silent, but I understand if you just want to read without interacting. Even if you just answer the QotC I would be so grateful. I love hearing everyone's opinions and thoughts.

------

Disclaimers:

I do not own any Enhypen or NewJeans members and all personalities given to the idols in this story are purely my imagination.

All events in this story are not based on real events and are purely fiction.

All the writing in this story is done by me, OnionElephant.

None of the pictures in this story are mine. All credit to the original owners.

I will not condone sexualizing any characters because the people they are based on are still minors in real life. The most that happens in this story is a few kisses and cuddling (hugs, displays of affection). My intention while writing is never to sexualize any characters so PLEASE let me know if any of my writing is doing that so I can change it.

I do not allow any negative comments but constructive criticism is always welcome. I also do not allow any arguments that may start between users that is not relevant to the story or uses harmful language to hurt others (cyber bullying, slandering, threats). Playful banter and jokes are of course allowed.

Anyone who does not agree to these terms can respectfully leave this story or I will have to report you.

I don't like having so many disclaimers regarding behavior, but people take things too seriously and I've seen something go wrong for every one of these situations. These are here so I can protect myself and others.

------

I hope you enjoy the story!

------------------

------------------