Chapter 13 - 🍓🥛

——————————————————

——————————————————

    "SOULLLL!" Ni-ki yelled across the hall.

    Iseul wondered why he always loved to make a scene for no reason. He walked in front of her and bent down to her level.

    "Good luck on the pop quiz today!"

    Before Iseul could reply, "What?" he darted away. It took Iseul a few seconds to replay the information that was just given to her.

    "NISHIMURA RIKI, you get back here you little rascal!" She yelled back at him, but quickly realized how much of a scene she was making.

    She ran to her next class and pulled out all of her textbooks. Ni-ki didn't say which class she had a quiz in, so she would just have to study all of her notes.

    It was just twenty pages of notes. She would be fine.

    She scanned all of her notes before going back and looking at them in depth.

    As the hours went by, she grew more and more confused. She didn't have a quiz in biology or history and language arts had already passed. The only class left would be math, but her teacher announced they would be having a test a few days ago, so she already studied.

    Only then did she realize that Ni-ki was probably fooling her. That little naked mole rat.

    Once lunch started, she ran straight to Ni-ki's classroom with a stapler in her hands. She tried to be as discreet as possible, but that idea was thrown out the window as soon as Ni-ki bolted from his seat abruptly after seeing her.

    She ran around chasing him for another ten minutes before stopping to take a break on the stairs.

    Iseul watched Ni-ki walk back to her, laughing and smiling while still catching his breath. She wondered how he could beam after she had threatened to beat him up multiple times.

    She placed the dangerous office supply down next to her. Ni-ki snatched it so the shorter one wasn't able to staple his arms to the wall. She glared at Ni-ki when he sat down next to her.

    She tried grabbing it from his hand, but he held it up so she couldn't reach. Iseul stood back up and tried to steal it, but he moved it to the left. He then stood up and held it above his head.

    Iseul complained, "How is that fair?"

    "It's not supposed to be fair," Ni-ki deadpanned.