chapter 3×|{ back again. }|×

{TW: violence weapons and blood}

Guzma pov.

Guzma now has a gang. his own gang. Found a place eventually after the run away. So people theaorized I was dead. Can't you believe that!? It's hilarious, isn't it? People even theorized I might have been kidnapped and became some slave. That one is worse than dying.
He hears a knock on the door.

"You can come in. " plumeria pops up from the door. "Apparently, you have a meeting with a person who owns a club. " plumeria says with a serious tone. "Is that so. " guzma looks up from his phone to plumeria, tucking his phone away, getting up and walking down the steps. "Who is it. " he asked in a serious tone as plumeria's "zander zang heeler. " plumeria responds. "Alright.get the car ready and bring half of the grunts in the car and load them up. " guzma answers. "Alright." She left the room to warn the strongest grunts they have. Guzma went to get his pokemon and his guns. "Let's hope it doesn't get messy. "

As he is near the club, he signals all the grunts to spread out to hide for then not to get caught. He arrives at the club and brings the extra two grunts to come with him leaving plumeria in the vehicle. As soon he walks out of the car, he sees two bodyguards "get' em." He says, and right at that second, they guards get shot directly on the head from the two grunts on top of a roof. They walk in the club the smell of alcohol flows guzma didn't really like the smell of alcohol but deals with it either way a girl with brown hair approaches him she had a short skirt and a red crop top with a red head band to match with her top and she has fishnets as well as red boots " you seem quite delicious. " she licked her lips at the attempt of the flirt. Guzma only gave her a glare. " Where is your boss. " he asked sternly. She got the message "erm.. Come this way. " she asked him as she led the way. She enters an elevator to his office, and she knocks on the door. "Come in. " the voice said. As they entered, there was a man sitting on a couch expecting the meeting "welcome guzma. " he said in a welcoming voice but with an odd tone to. " I just want to make a deal, and that's it. " he said, looking at guzma, guzma can only nod at him in response, sitting on the couch across him."And what might the deal be. Zander." He asked."All I want to say is that we could pair up. And take down team rocket. You know. Giovanni. " he said guzma had a suspicion of how he was tapping his finger lightly. But as he was looking at zanders hand, giving some kind of signal..

"Act fast. " guzma said, and at that point, the grunts with guzma shot the body guards zander had behind him. "How-!? " guzma pointed a gun at him as a grin was sneaking its way up." it was easy. The light taps. " he said with some bothered tone. All he got as a response was a hum. "Get them." He heard from zander, and soon enough, he heard shooting. Fuck. He thought, shooting zander but missing due to the lighting in the room. "Get out!. " guzma slightly yelled at the grunts they obeyed his order and left as quickly they could. As they got cornered there was a window behind them and guzma was thinking "get them grunts" guzma acted as zanders guards looked away guzma broke the window jumping out and the grunts did the same guzma landed on top of a guard. It was not the best landing, but at least it wasn't concrete. His other grunts with him landed in the dumpster. Thank god they didn't die he thought he may be cold but is caring for his grunts every single one of them. "Start the car! " told plumeria she started the car and left the other grunts went in the car but in separated ones. But guzma didn't realize he was on melemele Island before he saw the map in the screen of the car he looked behind them, and yet again, he saw the guards. "C'mon everyone. Let's beat some ass. " he said, grinning almost every grunt shooting threw the window trying to get them.

A crash, he looked to the right side, and the grunts on the left driving the vehicle were able to get one of the guards' vehicles. 'Fucking grunts..Gave me a heart attack.' He thought thinking his grunts crashed. The guardians are testing me he shook his head. "Plumeria go that way. " he said pointing to the left direction and having to be careful for the people who had their stand up outside selling fruit and stuff. "Got it. " plumeria did as he said making a sharp turn. Guzma signaling his other grunts to go forward and and one to go right. Directing them to go home. Guzma grabbed a pokeball and took out Golisipod "liquidation on the ground. " Golisipod did as he was told jabbing a sword like water on the ground in the center and poof they vanished confusing the guards which way they went and one of them went right and left as the few of them went back to the club.

"Return." Golisipod gets sucked up in the pokeball as guzma looked back forward where plumeria is driving. The grunts in the car with them were Continuing shooting the wheels of the left over guards. Wait did I say left overs? I meant a pair just a two pair. Should be easy right? No. They continue shooting their wheels but kept missing due to how they driving trying to doge the bullets. "Fuck." Guzma cursed under this breathe. Guzma reacted fast. "Plumeria watch out were almost near the market. " he told plumeria warning her. "Got that. " she went slightly faster to just to lose them.

????? Pov.

Went shopping to get food picking which fruit is best for the pokemon. Oh right pokemon food! He went to go to a market selling pokemon food. "Can I have that one please. " he pointed at the specific pokemon food he needed. But soon he heard beeping. But one as if a emergency. He turned his head looking at the direction. Oh shi- he got pulled away just to not get hurt when I mean hurt I meant not to get run over. Landed in the ground. "What was that. " he said. "It's a chase. " the seller said. Kukui turned to look at them curious. " a chase?" "Haven't heard of it before? "no. " he said bit curious what he meant. " watch the news once you get back home. " "alright." He looked back seeing bullets on the ground. Thank god he didn't get shot. But he looked at the direction where the vehicles left.

Went back home curious of what the sales person said about a chase. Yeah sure there was a vehicle getting chased but not by cops. He put the groceries on the kitchen counter. He took out lycanroc for company. "Hey bud, wanna watch the news with me? " "lycan." "Taking that as a yes. " he turned on the TV to the news. And the first thing he sees was a body with a burned skull on his head. Holy shi-.he watches the rest finding out there was citings of how the black vehicle rushing off. And saying that they were back once again. Who are back again? He shook off the question waiting to find out who. He crossed his arms waiting patiently.

"Team skull is back. " the reporter said the name ringed a bell. But he was trying to remember who they were "Ruff! " he looked at lycanroc remembering the body and skull logo. Oh. Them. He knew how the team skull grunts look like but never the boss there where sightings with blureed images seeing the boss and the admin. But all he got out of it was white snowy hair. From it he looked back at the TV hoping they don't come to the pokemon school like they did long time ago. He sighed in someone stress and trying to stay calm.

"Looks like we gotta be careful now lycanroc. "

-----------
1393 words.

Hoped y'all liked it finally made the present. I feel like you guys might know who it is.