chapter 7 ו{crap.}•×

{TW: same like the other chapters and two men being gay once again 👀👀}

Guzma's pov

Woke up and feel like shit. Looked over at the time and it was 12:30 in the afternoon. I get up and walk over to the backpack and grab a hoodie out which had the same pattern as his sweater and wore the other copy of the same sweat pants and put his classes and chain on. He got down the ladder seeing kukui making food. Guzma went to the kitchen looking at what he is making. "Whatcha making? " he asked curiously "oh I'm making pancak-" "duck." Pulled kukui down ducking hearing a bullet shoot "how-" "I don't know instincts call out" guzma shrugged guzma looked to the side and saw one guard. This should be easy guzma thought he digged for his pocket for his gun but little did he know he left it in his other sweat pants and looked around the kitchen and found a knife he grabbed it as well as grabbing the smaller ones he got up rushing towards the window breaking it tackling the guard down. And hit him with bare hands. "Goodnight." He stabbed them grinning in satisfaction. Guzma looked behind him seeing kukui surprised his glasses crooked. Guzma tries bit to laugh but snorted at his reaction rolling off the body he was laughing hysterically at how stunned kukui was.

After three minutes I finally calmed down and took the knife out if the guards chest and wlked over to the shattered and jumped over it. "I'll buy you a new window and a door" guzma rolled his eyes in annoyance going up the ladder grabbing something out of his back pack. He got down the later and light a lighter and a metal thing with a logo guzma going threw the front door walking towards the body and can see in the corner of his eye kukui was next to him. Sneaky he thought due to how kukui walked next to him quietly he put the lighter near the metal and waited for a minute. Kukui looked at him curiously after heating the metal up he jabbed it onto the guards stomach this time. Kukui looked in horror what guzma was doing. Guzma chuckled once agains at kukui's reaction. Guzma then got up and picked the body up throwing it somewhere in the forest. The wild Pokemon gonna have quite the treat. He thought he then walked back to kukui and guzma went back in the house with kukui behind him he walked to the kitchen washing the bloody knife. "So wanna go now to get that door and order the window? " "yeah.. Sure.. " guzma said unsure what to say after what happened "putting it under your name. " guzma said reassuring him. "Got that. " kukui replied.

Kukui's pov.

I thought guzma was kidding when he said he was paying for it. But he was weaung unusual clothing. Odd. Must be something he talked about with his friend I think her name was Plumeria? He shook the thought away and once guzma payed for the door he walked back with the door towards kukui giving it to him. "Ta-da.happy now? " guzma asked annoyed. "Very." Kukui smiled but then guzma gave the door to me. "U bought it you carry it. " he said giving it to me. Fair enough. They walked their way back but guzma took the alky ways instead. Off. I didn't question it because i don't really wanna be involve. But soon enough we got home. "Need help to bring the door in? " "yeah sure. That would be nice. " he grabbed the other end of the door helping to get it in. But it was a success we were able to get in "thanks" giving him a smile for the help. But unexpectedly. A hug? "Uhh.." Slipped out if kukui's mouth in confusion. But guzma let go and I see in his hand was.. My phone! "Hey give it back! " "nah." He replied expression blank putting a hand in kukui's chest so he won't reach. Kukui was slightly shorter then guzma so there was a height difference. Kukui is 6'2 ish and guzma was 6'4 ish but when is slouched he is 6'2 and he is that height right now "C'mon guzma! " kukui begged "fine." Guzma gave it back and kukui looked threw his phone everything was the same but except guzma added his number and guzma out on a poker face but I can tell he was slightly nervous. I chuckled on that if I must be honest.

Kukui gave him a ruffle in the head guzma was surprised at the action but allowed it either way. His hair was really fluffy and the black in the sides if his hair were fuzzy to but the white snowy hair was fluffy it was like lycanroc fluff he moved his hand away guzma was embarrassed by it he gave the taller man a smile while he looked away from the shorter one but I can see him smiling a bit but it was either by the ruffle of the hair it plotting something. And I was right. He pined meto the wall next to the door he bought and he was neck to my neck I feel his hot breathe against my skin. Kukui was blushing Uncontrollably trying to call down but his breathe was so hot he got a shiver down his spine guzma snorted but then laughed moving away. I pushed him away for me he laughed even more and he is in the counter for support to keep him standing but he was uncontrollably laughing. But I walked over to him already having a plan for revenge. I lifted him up to sit in the counter and putting a hand around his neck gently putting my head next to his neck. He was stopped laughing at the sudden action. I was a thinking a bit. But fuck it. I moved my hand away from his grabbing his hand licking it while looking at him eyed half lidded white my hat s bit crooked and the funny part was he flushed red. "Two can play that game. " I said warning him I let go of his hand and moved away Adjusting my hat and he was there in the counter table stunned to even move. And oh the revenge felt nice. Guzma finally got off the counter flustered and left and went up the ladder to the bunker. And I swear I heard loud footsteos and I smell prepared for what will happened next and jumped off the bunker and golisipod got out it's ball and caught him in time luckily. Fucking man. He gave me a heart attack.