chapter 5×{him.}

{TW: swearing weapons

Third person pov.

Guzma waking up slowly sitting up. What the fuck happened. He looks around at his surroundings hearing a bark. He jumped at the sudden noise looking who it is and it seem to be a lycanroc in it's midday form. He looks down seeing a bandage wrapped around him and his sweater gone. He looked around for it because it had his pokemon in it. Luckily his phone was with him but also concerned for plumeria. He hears footsteps and his instincts tells him to take his gun out to defend himself and he listened to his instincts. As someone came down he pulled out his gun shooting at the wall missing and the person looked at him surprised "whoa, whoa calm down-" "where the fuck am I. " guzma asked in a Sternly tone keeping him gun pointed "your at my place and I helped you bandage up. " he said smiling a bit but also a bit frightened. Guzma put his gun back and calmed down a bit. He ran his hand threw his white snowy hair realizing his glasses are gone. "Where are my glasses. " he asked the person "oh! Let me go grab them" he went and rushed upstairs. Guzma looked around seeing a lab and he's sitting up on a couch. He got up slowly looking for his sweater as well. But a sting ran up where he got shot at he sat down again groaning a bit from the pain. Till he realized. Fuck. Where is plumeria. He panicked a bit worried for plumeria. He got up either way even if he was in pain. He got up the stairs slouching a bit holding onto a frame and the person noticed him. "Hey take it slow you should be resting! " he tried to help him but guzma moved his hand away declining the offer.

A flashback. Where he smacked one if his friends hand away running away in anger into the forest. Guzma shook his head trying to ignore it.

???? Pov.

He seems like he is looking for someone. "You looking for someone? " I finally ask "uh.. Yeah. Have you seen my friend with the pink and yellow hair. " "oh she left to check on her other friends and said that she will come back as soon as she can on friday. " all I got for a response was a hum. "What's 'yer name. " he asked curiously. "Oh right my name is kukui I'm a researcher. " giving him a smile. But once I looked at him he seemed stunned. But I'm not sure why. I tried to reach for him but a pokemon came out and it was a golisipod and a scizor. "Eh? -" golisipod gave him an intimidating look. More like a warning. "Golisipod." He told his pokemon and the pokemon backed down as well as his scizor.

Third person pov.

Fuck. Fuck. It's him. He thought he got up despite the pain he is in. He put his hand on his chest dropping a necklace on the floor. The necklace they had since kids for the island challenge. Kukui realized who he was. "Guzm-" guzma walked out the door grabbing his sweater returning his pokemon scizor and golisipod returning into it's pokeball but golisipod refused and stayed out. But guzma let it be. Shutting the door behind him. He sprinted off into the forest.

Flashback. "So your running again just like you did while doing the island challenge. " giving a cold tone with a straight face. "FUCK OFF.. " guzma punched the tree in anger "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GUZMA. " he felt something running down his face. He touched his face. Water?.. Am.. I.. Crying?.. He thought for a second. Aridos came out trying to comfort as well as scizor but scizor sat down next to him patting his back guzma on his knees trying to stop it. "I hate this. " he wiped his tears away " this is out of character of me isn't? " he chuckled a bit the pokemon a bit concerned but went along with it.

Kukui went out to look for him but it started to rain and had his sweater and his pokemon with me to search with him I sent out braviary to search in the the sky lycanroc sniffing out his scent. "Guzma! " kukui yelled out his name he continued to look for him lycanroc barked and ran off kukui behind his pokemon going after him. And he found him. Guzma in a cave it was a small cave but was able to fit is two pokemon aridos and scizor. Golisipod went ahead of kukui and hugged him? Guzma seemed slightly surprised. But patted him as well. Kukui went close near guzma standing infrot of him. Guzma looked up but said nothing just.. Quiet kukui forgot about his sweater and handed him it, guzma took it accepting he wore his sweater. "Thanks." He said slightly quietly "Mhm." Kukui replied in an awkward silence. "Erm.. Wanna head back?.. " kukui said to stop the awkward silence " ya, sure " guzma replied shrugging he replied returning aridos and scizor leaving golisipod out kukui did the sane returning braviary leaving lycanroc out. "Lead the way lycanroc! " he said somewhat cheerful lycanroc did as he was told walking back to kukui's place.

Bam.

A gunshot. Luckily none of them is hurt. Guzma signaled golisipod with his eyes golisipod understood and used poison jab at the direction the gunshot was. And people came out and it was.. Oh of fucking course it was zanders fucking guards. Guzma let out an annoyed groan and guzma snapped his fingers golisipod used liquidation on the guards he was able to get half of them and he called scizor out to protect kukui and his lycanroc guzma pulled his gun out helping golisipod shooting the rest of the guards. A yelp. He turned around and saw a somewhat large cut on kukui's leg. "Golisipod scizor c'mon! " golisipod got the rest of the guards while guzma carried kukui he was slightly heavy but was able to carry him he carried him in a bridal style this feels off for me man 'kind of gay' guzma shook if the thought chuckled quietly at the thought. Their pokemon left quickly just incase if there were anymore guards.

Once they arrived back home guzma placed kukui down on the couch leaving golisipod with him to keep an eye on him while lycanroc is trying to distract kukui from the pain guzma and scizor looking for the aid kit into the kitchen and finally. Fucking finally they found it after two minutes guzma rushed to kukui disinfecting the gash on his leg he then bandaged it up guzma got up and let his hand out and this is out of character of guzma helping someone he doesn't necessarily like. And kukui accepted it guzma helping kukui down stairs to rest his leg and himself to. "Hey uh.. Kukui is there a Spair bed I can stay? " guzma asked standing up straight as he remembered the sting of pain went threw his body guzma forgetting he got shot on his side he fell on the couch putting a hand over his side. "I told you to keep it slow " kukui said in a slightly worried tone. "Yah, yeah. " guzma waved his hand ignoring "oh and yeah there is it's up the ladder" guzma got up and and went up the stairs. "HOLY SHIT THIS US LIT! " guzma yelled sounding like a kid kukui giggled at it. Guzma rushed down st the corner of the door frame "ahem.. Erm.. Cool.. Place. " guzma said embarrassed "thanks! " kukui said smiling brightly as the sun guzma had a tint of blush but wasn't hundred percent sure what it was. Sat up and looked at guzma.

"How have you been bud. "

-------
1304 words

Cliffhanger 😈