part 2

Yellow roses, followed with a meaning of friendship, care, and platonic love.

Red roses, love in general, though mainly romantic.

Gardenias, family, purity and sweetness.

The Peruvian Lily, commitment, respect, humour, patience, understanding and empathy.

And lastly, Black Dahlias. Some say they represent elegance and prosperity, which can be true depending on the region, but they mainly represent betrayal.

Friendship can sprout easily in any corner or crevice, but it can perish and break just as love can, platonic or romantic. Friendship, love, family, they all require the same thing. Care, effort, and patience, on both sides. When one-sided it cracks, and cracks can lead to so much more.

---------------

A boy walks through a garden with blond hair bright as the sun, and eyes blue as the oceans and sky. His clothing is that of royalty. Blue and white, matching his kingdoms colors.

Next to him strolls his mother, with hair and eyes dark as ravens, and clothing matching his.

The woman walks with elegance and grace, her smile soft as the clouds. She gazes down at her sweet boy, as he stumbles, jumps and runs about.

He pauses at every flower and plant, his gaze reaching every crack and crevice, smile never wavering. As they go along he rants of flower names and meanings.
The boy was always smart, even at his young age. Though even with all his talents, he continuously favors the gardens, plants and flowers.

A boy after her own heart, his mother would say.

The pair pauses at a bench, the younger child pulling her down, speaking and stuttering of braids and flowers. The woman understands.

His hands gently comb through her brown locks, weaving flowers in as he goes along. A waterfall braid into a fishtail, he tells her with a bright smile. His laughter sounds like sweet chimes and bells, the woman thinks.

Even as she is sitting, she feels a heaviness in her bones, weight in her eyelids. She dreads what she knows is approaching.

"Tommy, love, come. Sit next to me." She says. He comes from behind her, settling next to her. She puts her arm around him.

"I love you so much, my love for you has never wavered, and it never will. I want you to remember that." She whispers it as if it was a deadly secret.

"I love you too mom." The boy responds, not quite understanding the meaning and weight behind her words.

"You bring love and care wherever you go, and your smile brightens the room. I never want you to lose that, I never want you to lose that fire in your eyes."

"Remember me, and remember all I have taught you. You are a star, my little one. You brighten my world when it darkens, and your light makes way for the day. My sunshine, my little starshine." The woman plucks a Forget-me-not from nearby and sticks it behind his ear as she brings him closer.

The boy rests his head against her chest and rests as she begins to hum.

'Goodnight, my angel'

'Now it is time to sleep'

'Still so many things I wish to say'

'Remember all of the songs I have sung for you'

'When we sail on an emerald bay'

'Like a boat out on the ocean waves'

'I am rocking you to sleep'

'The water ahead is dark'

'But deep inside my ancient heart'

'You will always be apart of me'

'Oh my dear, I pray that you have sweet dreams.'

'I wish not to hear of your screams'

'But to hear of your future care and prosperity'

'I will always watch over you'

'No matter what you must face'

'Sleep well, my dear'

'I will see you in the stars'

--------

Later, a mother of three will pass away in the night. When the morning comes and everyone wakes, a scream will sound aloud and the entire castle will weep.

Three young boys will begin to grieve, and so will their father. The relationship of the family will crack, and those cracks will lead to crumbling.

The woman was their glue, and without the glue they fall apart. The youngest child, the one she called her star, will be pushed away.

He will remind them of her, with his personality and his wits.

Shortly after their first fight will break out, and so will start their decent. The woman, once a wife and mother of three will weep in the clouds, happy to be at rest, but sad she had to leave her family behind.

The personalities of all in the kingdom will twist and turn, some more then others. Some won't be affected, some will change entirely.

'Will they be able to fix all that is to come? Will they be aware? Or perhaps oblivious? Well dear reader, I do hope you will stay. Wait and see. Watch as my ink stains these pages, and observe this story.'

'I will see you soon.' The narrator giggles as they signs the page. They lets what they has written go, all of their beloved pages flow from her window, knowing their magic will spread and the story of The Arctic Prince will be known.

_______

Eyyy how is it? I am seriously very proud of it! Like not kidding!

I don't care if you don't like i love it it!