009

trigger  warning:   allusions   to  ped**hilia  and  all  around  creepy  vibes  towards  someone  whos  definitely  not  old  enough

      the   thing   was,   jefferson  knew  he  was  somewhat  attractive.    he   could  play  nice  when  he  needed   something  from  someone.   he  could  smile  his  way  into  and  out  of  anything.    and  he  used  that  to  his  advantage.     the   ease   of  offering  ladies  at  the  pool  a  quick  smile  and  watching  them  fumble  with  their  hair  to  make  sure  the  water  hadn't  ruined  it. 
       those   women  were  his  mothers  age,   most  likely.   they   had  kids  of  their  own  that  he  was  sure  he  knew.   but  that  didn't  stop  them  and  it  certainly  didn't  stop  him.    he  could  offer  those  ladies  a  time  to  forget  their  responsibilities,   allow  them  to  let  loose  and  pretend  they  got  to  marry  the  person  they  wanted  to. 
        to   them,   jefferson   was  a  attractive,    sweet  and  easy.    in   reality,   jefferson   was  someone  who  was  way  too  young  for  them  to  be  talking  to.   someone  they  should  be  ashamed  of  thinking  about  in  a  sexual  way.    but  not  even  jefferson  saw  it  that  way.
        he   could  present  them  with  everything  they  wanted  for a   night  and  jefferson  would  get  to  feel  special.   he  would  get  to  have  the  touch  of  someone  who  liked  him,   no  matter  if  it  was  just  lust.    he  could  forget  his  own  thoughts,   they  allowed  him  to  feel  needed.   because  there  wasn't  much  jefferson  could  do  other  than  offer  himself  up  to  people  who  were  more  than  willing  to  have  a  bite.