What is it feel like

Today is sunday

But for kazuto it's like a same boring day just without school

As he already know what to do today he even make a personal schedule for weekends and that was JUST SPEND TIME ON WATCHING ANIME....

Yeah that was his plan but....

"Oye it's sunday today let's go somewhere"... Said a certain chestnaut hair girl.

Meanwhile kazuto just be like kazuto... Ignore......

"Oyeee nerd.... " She said again...

"Are you trying to pick a fight with me"? Said kazuto in a lazy manner...

"So dont ignore me"

"I didn't ignore you... It's just you ask the dumb question"

"How can that's be a dumb question"

"I mean think about it if we go outside together and by any chance we someone from school...? "

"O yeah that's right I didn't think about it... "

"So who's dumb now ?"

She ignore what he said.... After sometime of thinking she got an idea...

"Hey i have an idea ..."she said..

"What is it"

"Just wait"

After some few minutes
she's back with a mask on her face

"Hmm why you put the mask ?"

"Idiot think about it..
if we wear this we can hangout without anyone notice..."

"Ehhh... Why are you fixated on going out all of a sudden....?" He said in a annoying voice...

Listen to him say that she remember something what he said yesterday on the chat...

( He said like... Yeah whatever go enjoy yourself self )...

But that's not the case she just feel bad for him... But she doesn't want to find him out...

As kazuto watching the girl next to him lost in thought's.. So he clap his hands in front of him to bring her back to reality...

"Ohh sorry i was lost in thought's... " She said...

"Fine I'll go"

With that answer she suddenly jump in happiness.. But it looks like she doesn't even notice that her breasts also jumping as well...

And than she head to her room with a cute humming in her voice...

By the way kazuto just standing there dumbfounded...

"What's happened to her why she jumped like that...And she didn't even notice?".....

"And that big soft thing on her chest..."

"She really grown alot right?" He said..

Timeskip...

Kazuto was waiting outside the room in the lobby... After some time she appear...
a beautiful goddess right in front of him... He doesn't even know who in the world is this beautiful like her... His mouth was open in gasp... But after processing his introvert brain... He came back to his senses...