Christmas time

Today is Christmas and that has nothing to do with me.. I always stay at home when this day... It's just not my type I think..
All the couple hanging out with their loved ones.. And enjoying themselves...

And she's also going out today with her friends... And maybe he's coming too...?

No.. No... I don't want to think that... It's not my matter who's she gonna hangout with who ever she chose it's not my headache...

But if she really gonna hanging out they must be confessed.. And started going out...?...

Agghh what am I thinking it's doesn't bother me.... Do what ever she wants...

While I was thinking that stupid crap...she came out of from her room...

And she make me open my mouth in daze... She dressed like an angel... I just almost drool...

I must come back to reality she doesn't dress for me though... And I doesn't even want that... Yes that's right she just going out with him and her friends...

"Umm kazuto"

"Ahh umm ye.. Yes.."

She suddenly moved her face close to mine...

We both blush but than she speaks again...

"Are you sure you don't wana come..."

Oh yeah I remember she invitee me to hang out with her friends... But I don't want to go because I never even met them before and also I don't want to ruin there plan as for someone like me to hang out with... And they also hated me for sure because of that stupid rumors...

"Ah no.. You can go.. I stay at home..."

"Ahh ok.. Um.. Sure..." She said..

After that we both head towards the door ...

"Than iam off... " She said..

"Yeh have fun..."

Before she left she turned again...

"I'll be back soon.."

"Yeh sure.. "

"Than bye.."

"Umm hey.. If anything thing happens call me instead.. Ok? "

When I said that her smile blossom that can kill a thousand of boys..

I immediately covered my mouth to hide my blush... If watch this anymore I lost control...

"What happened why you covering your mouth like that?" She asked..

"Ahh... Nothing you must be late... They might be waiting for you... Go now... "

"Um yeah sure take care..."

After that she left... And i all alone in this big lonely apartment...

Huf... I sighed..

Now let's watch some anime.. Like usual..

ASUNA'S POV...

"baka..."

What is he thinks he is why didn't he stopped me...

Why does he always have to make himself... Tough...

Well I just wana spend my Christmas with him and that mister... Just want to stay alone...?

But he really is nice.. When he said.. Make sure to call if anything happens.. It make me and my heart to goes cloud nine...

Sometimes I cant take it... Sometimes I wana just confess my feelings.. But iam afraid.... What if he's hate me... I always badmouthing him... Maybe he hates me...