Chapter 1.1: The White Room Student (reaction)

Ayanokouji POV

I was thinking of how I should go about establishing myself as a fresh high school student. As ideas come into my mind, the bobbling and shaking bus occasionally interrupts my train of thought.

I got slightly nervous about how the passengers of the bus became increasingly crowded with students wearing the same uniform as I am. Before I could go back into fantasizing about how I should introduce myself in class...

As if to confirm the suspicions in my head, my deadpanned voice resounded from the large screen.

I clenched my fist.

The students sighed in relief as they weren't picked to be the perspective in display. However, the students of Class D...

“Huh? Isn't that voice... Ayanokouji-kun's?”

“Wait... that's strange... you're right!”

As soon as those words dropped, countless gazes directed towards me.

Calm down. I need to calm down.

I assured myself, releasing my tightly clenched fist.

“Huh... Kiyopon... this is you, isn't it?”

Beside me, Haruka asked with a bewildered expression.

“That's right. But those are not my thoughts at that time...I was thinking of a different thing at that time.”

I nodded and answered truthfully. It was the truth—his thoughts were wildly different from what was shown.

Perhaps, I can use this to disguise it...

Haruka looked confused.

“Then... doesn't that mean this simulated reality is not as accurate as it is?”

It was a chance.

However, before I could even confirm her words. A familiar mature voice suddenly intervened midway.

“That's incorrect, student.”

Acting Director Tsukihiro walked towards us and said.

“This simulation is as accurate as the information given to the government, in otherwords, the only way for it to go wrong... is if the information entered was wrong.”

I snapped my neck towards the direction of the voice and stared at him. My eyes contained the question that I wanted to ask...

Is this your plan?

Tsukihiro smirked, his head nodding.

“However, there's no chance for the information entered in to be wrong since the government and another special organization voluntarily helped out in proving the accuracy of the data, there might be occasional inaccuracy, but as far as the simulation goes, everything should be as what should happen in reality.”

The anxious thoughts within me was directly confirmed by his words. It was inconceivable.

The special organization he mentioned was most likely my former prison or home—the White Room. This was bad. Extremely bad.

It meant that my father and the government temporarily, or perhaps, permanently signed a truce for this experiment... or else, how could my data or information be in the government?

The only place that has data and information of my abilities is the White Room.

But that was not the end of the bad news. If the White Room was the one that handle my data and information—they could've also changed my personality inside.