paladin's meeting (1/?)

HI !! Before you start reading this , you have to know that on this AU , Allura is still alive after war . This story will have some Kidge , Allurance , Shurtis (Shiro x Curtis ) and Shunk ( Shay x Hunk ) .

BUT MOSTLY KIDGE !!

the paladin's were having a dinner togtether every years . They were always doing it the same day :
the day were they came back victorious from war .
it was obviously an important day for them !  So every years , they were reuniting at the new Altea to have dinner !! last year , keith couldn't make it .. he was too ocupated for the blade of Marmora .. so yea ..

basicaly , he didn't saw his friends for long .. well , actualy , he didn't saw pidge for a long time .. he saw the others on Altea when he came to get some resources for the blades :

Lance , Coran and Allura were on Altea all the time , Hunk was coming to make dinner for the royal people that were coming in the planet to talk with the princess but also because he had some free time to come and visit his friends .. has for Shiro , he came with Hunk all the time .

Pidge never had time to go visit her friends .. she was too occupated at the garrison so ... her friends always had to come visit her if they wanted to see her . Same for keith .

so that one time in a year thing was pretty great for all the paladins to come back all togther again ..

keith POV :

today it the day . I've been waiting two years for our anual meeting . I know , I love beeing alone but , when it comes to my friends , I feel like I want to be alone but with them .. it's a way for me to tell you that I like to hang out with them ..

A few month ago  , I saw them very quickly :
I came to the new altea . I saw lance and Allura .. they seemed occupated ; some people from other planets seemed to be here , talking with them .. I still went to say hello tho ..
after a moment , I also saw Shiro , Hunk and coran .
I had a quick talk with them . I was surprised that everyone was here ... I mean ... exept for pidge .. I didn't saw her in years .. I have to admit that I miss her a lot . Even if we are kinda diferent , I feel like both see the world in the same way .
So yea , I miss her and her fancy words and her small face a lot . This is why im realy happy to go there , to have fun with my friends and also to finaly see her after years .

I was close to altea , ready to land . when I did , I saw familiar faces far away .
I walked toward them .

-hello everyone !.

Allura ran and huged me .
-im so glad you could make it this year !
she told me while getting off me .

-hi dude !
Lance came around to make an high five but then Hunk also came and huged me , bringing Lance in the hug .

- It's been a moment since we last saw each other !!
hunk said , he seemed realy happy to see me ..  or to be here actualy ..

then I turned to shiro  . I also huged me .
-It's good to see you keith !

-yea ! it's good to see you too guys !

I looked around , serching for my smallest friend but I couldn't find her .

-Where's Pidge ?..
I asked .

-Guess she is late .. again ..
Lance answered .

-but we can't blame her ! she rules a big part of the garison and earth's deffences  ..
Allura added .

I sighed . she'll always impress me .. she might be small but ... damn ... so yes , even if I doesn't show it , I admire her . A lot .

-L'ets sit you guys , she'll join us lat-
shiro stoped talking has a teladuv portal opened in the sky . We all turned to look at it .