paladin's dinner ( 4/4 )

Pidge POV :

-for how long are you staying on Altea ?

I asked him.

--well , I was planing to stay for the night and then I took some days off to spend a moment on earth ... I was wondering if ... you were free ?... I could take you somewhere ?.. I mean ... if you want to ?..

omg . OMG !?! IS HE ASKING ME ON A DATE ?! I would love to go but ... my work ....

-I mean , I would love to ! but I have a lot of work at the garrison ..

I made a pause to think :

-but it's been so long since I last took a brake and Matt have been telling me to take some time for me since a long time . maybe I could take a week ?.. I would love to Keith .

I then feel a hand on my back . his hand . it gave me chills .

Keith is litteratly making my head spin . since we ame back on earth after the years spended into space . we had time to bonde and ... I don't know , I can't even explain ..  it's like just by looking in his eyes , I could understand him .. talking about his eyes ... UGH !! some times , I feel like I just want to hug him and never let go ... to have his strong arms around me was just making me feel so safe ... 

right now , the only thing I wanted was to be close to him .. to stay close to him....... 

-why do you have to be so perfect ?

WHAT DID HE JUST SAID ?!

-wha-

--I DIDN'T MEANT TO SAY THAT , IM SORRY !!

he was tottaly red ... SO WAS I !!! ho my gosh ...

-I mean ... I meant what I said . 

HO MY GOSH !!!! this is unreal ! this can't be true ..

-are you drunk ?

I asked . 

-what ?! no!

he blushed even more .

-so... you meant it ?

-of course.

our faces were so close . I will finaly get what I've always dreamt of ....

or not ... BECAUSE HUNK AND SHIRO ARRIVED RUINING THE MOMENT !!

-ICE CREAMS ARE THERE !!!

ok my turn to be smooth .. maybe it's fine if we don't kiss passionately right now .. maybe it will be better when we'll be all alone ... next week , we'll be together sooo...

but still , my lips wer asking for it .. everyone was there but I could make it very quick .

I grabed his face and gave him a quick kiss . I then turned to the others and procead to go get some ice cream .

THAT WAS THE BEST FEELING EVER !! his lips ........ FUCK !! I couldn't stop myself from smiling . I CAN'T WAIT TO BE NEXT WEEK !! I can't wait to kiss him passionately  .. can't wait to enjoy the lips of the one I love .

                                                                                               ~  end  ~

HI ! that was a long one shot and I feel like it was bad but I swear that the next ones will be better !! if you have any one shots or ideas sent it on my drawing instagram : @miss_greenity   ;)