pregnancy problems

Pidge and Keith were Married since a few years now ,and , since a month , they are aware that pidge is pregnant. That's an exciting news to the couple , but pregnancie is hard . Pidge's pregnancy wasn't easy. For exemple she got morning sickness for a few weeks . Keith had to wake up in the moment she ran to the toilet to help her a little .

He after that had to take her back to bed and to make sure she eats properly. Pidge had an hard time to eat, but she knew that she had to , for her own health and for the baby's health.

But one thing that she had been through was the quick changes of moods. That was actually something pretty funny to watch, especially the first time it happened :

Pidge and Keith were planing a movie night . Pidge settled in the couch has Keith was making snacks for   the both of them .

-KEITHHHH !! Can you bring peanut butter cookies please ?? The ones Hunk backed for me?
Pidge yelled form the couch to Keith that was in the kitchen.

-sure , I'm making a plate for you right n-
Keith stoped .

- something wrong ?..
Pidge asked .

-yea , I just think that you ate the last cookie , Kat' . No peanut butter cookies for you tonight!
He chuckled.
-but I made popcorns and-
Keith walked into the living room where Pudge was sat in the couch . He looked at his wife and his grin quickly disappeared.
Pidge had teary eyes and was sobbing silently.

-babe ?.. hey , is everything ok honey?
He said softly and sat next to her has he wiped one of her tears .

-yea... I think it's the hormones...

-what do you mean ?..

-fuck Keith , I'm pregnant!
She yelled with the tears running down her face .

-sorry ...
She cryed even more now .

-shhh , hey , it's ok !... Is it because of the cookies?...

-I wanted some so bad ... I'm crying over cookies , what's wrong with me?......
Keith was caressing her cheeks .

-nothing is wrong with you kati-kat . Do you want me to ask hunk to do some cookies for you ?

-no.... it's ridiculous .
Pidge cryed even more now .

-Katie , sweat heart........
Keith hugged his girlfriend gently and letted a kiss on her cheek .

-you need to calm down . Ok ?

-I... can't.
She sobbed.

Keith didn't knew what to do . After a few tics of thinking , he pulled her close to him and made her lean in his arms has he fell on the couch.
Pidge didn't rejecte the gesture and continued to sob on his chest . He pated her back and started  muttering a lullaby . Pidge seemed to relax has the lullaby went by . Her husband's voice felt so relaxing.

After a few minutes , she was done crying and Keith saw it . He pulled her even closer and kissed her forehead.

-feelin' any better ?
He softly asked.

- I love you .
She answered.
He chuckled.

-I love you more . Wanna watch the movie ?

-yea ... By the way , sorry I ruined the mood ..
She mumbled with her face buried on his chest.

-You didn't, never feel sorry about that , ok ? It's not your fault.

They smiled gently at each other .
The rest of the night , they cuddled and Keith made sure his wife was feeling ok. ( He also made sure she'll get peanut butter cookies as quick as possible!)

Pidge felt lucky to have Keith in her life . She knew that she could trust him fully . Has for Keith , he loved his wife with all of his heart . He would never let her down . And now , he knew more or less how to react next time pidge will have a "jumpy mood" !

Hey , I'm completely tired and I wrote that real quick. Hope you like it !💚❤️