paladin's dinner (3/4)

keith's pov : 

-for how long are you staying on Altea ?

she asked me .

-well , I was planing to stay for the night and then I took some days off to spend a moment on earth ... I was wondering if ... you were free ?... I could take you somewhere ?.. I mean ... if you want to ?..

finaly . I was able to ask her out .. HAS FRIENDS !! but it was already something ... now I need her answere ...

she looked at me before to look at her feets .

-I mean , I would love to !  but I have a lot of work at the garrison ..

she made a pause and then looked at the landscape again .

-but it's been so long since I last took a brake and Matt have been telling me to take some time for me since a long time . maybe I could take a week ?.. I would love to Keith .

she smiled at me . 

I smiled back and I puted a hand on her back .

-great then .

she was perfect .. I needed to spend sometime with her to learn to know her better . she was such a nice girl but when you actualy knew her , you could see that she was actualy a sassy one . after years , I have no idea if she changed or not . 

I have to admit .. and do not tell anyone !! 

I already had feelings for her in the Atlas and I was always finding some excuses  to spend time with her . at the begining , I just thought that I liked to hang out with her because I admirated her but then I understood .. the day were I almost lost her and all the others , I understood my feelings . 

to finaly be all alone with her , it was amazing .. and right now , what I just wanted to do , was to kiss her .. after all those years ... we were so close . 

our faces and body were too close .. but it wasn't the right time .

-why do you have to be so perfect ?

I said not realising that I was talking out loud .

-wha-

-I DIDN'T MEANT TO SAY THAT , IM SORRY !!

we both became totally red and everything became silent .

I OF COURSE HAD TO MAKE IT WEIRD AGAIN !! I WANT TO DIE .

ok keith . handel the situation . you've got this .

-I mean ... I meant what I said .

she looked up to me with stars in her eyes .

-are you drunk ?

she asked .

-what ?! no!

another silence took place .

-so... you meant it ?

-of course.

we both looked at each other for a moment , ready to kiss 

but then Hunk and Shiro arrived and screamed :

-ICE CREAMS ARE THERE !!!

we both turned at them . 

THEY FUCKED UP OUR MOMENT ! 

pidge smiled when she saw the ice creams .

she grabed my face and then gave me a quick kiss before to run on the ice creams direction .

gosh. GOSH.

I couldn't move anymore . I COULD FEEL MY FUCKING BRAIN BURNING AND MY FACE GETTING COMPLEATLY RED !

this was sure quick but actualy , it felt so great . IT FELT SO FREAKIN' GREAT !

that kiss clearly meant "we'll keep going later" because duh , if we kissed today , what was about to happen on the week that is coming ? we are supposed to hang out so... I hope it'll be a great week . I can already feel that it will be 'cause I will spend it with the girl i love .

I followed her from behind to get some ice cream .

to be continued ....

hello !! im writing all that at 2am so im dying .. sorry if I made mistakes ! see you for the last part of that one shot !! ( also , if you are seeing that in the moment I post  , then have a merry Xmas and an happy new year !! )