attention/jayklickin

Liylin

II was at jay house just chilling he's been on the game for forever and he hasn't gave me no attention and I've been like really irritated

As I was laying down he started yelling at DD on the game and that's when I really got mad I have through my shoe at the back of it said he turned around so fast and that's what I knew fucked up

He had turned his game off walking towards me looking at me with a spark on his face as he got to me he had hovered over me and choked me.

Why tf you throw that at me he said.
Cuz I could and you wasn't giving me no attention I said.
You want attention that bad all right Arch that back he said.

I did what he told as she started taking off my clothes and slapped my ass.

You want attention that bad I'm going to show you what attention is like he said

As he put it in slowly I started moaning because that thing was so huge I couldn't even talk.

He kept going as he flipped me over putting it in and going slow and and then started going with a fast pace as I was moaning.

He have pulled out getting a box it was a vibrator as he put the vibrator on my clit I started moaning even more as he put his dick back in me.

I started to squirt everywhere he kept going he flipped me over put me on my side and started fucking me sideways.

As I started squirting again he had came inside me luckily I was on the pill.

As he pulled his dick out of me he had told me to get on top and start riding.

I did as he's told as I started writing him and he kept groaning as I was moaning.

Just like that Mama keep going he said.
Fuck imma cum I said.

As I came and he came and me again.

As we finish it we took a bath and lay down and went to bed as on my block was playing in the background.

-------------------------------------------------------
Y'all thank you for 17K but also please go check out my other book love y'all