hurt/Kay flock

Tania

I woke up with puffy eyes and a bed full of wrappers, me and just broke up i cought him cheating an tbh i was really hurt cu i would nevr do him the way he does me, i really love him and he is the best person i ever me but ever since he became all...

I woke up with puffy eyes and a bed full of wrappers, me and just broke up i cought him cheating an tbh i was really hurt cu i would nevr do him the way he does me, i really love him and he is the best person i ever me but ever since he became all famous he barley understands how i feel and hes letteing all these thits shake ssa on him.
i was fixing up my room when i heard somone enter the door i knew it was kay simce we lived toghter he came in our room and was looking at me with roses and big teddy bear and a card.
i kept cleaing because im not finna let himt think he can just buy me stuff and imm gio back to him.
(girl now yk u want him)
“ma” he spoke in a pleaee listen to me tone i didnt wanna pay him no atteion so i kept doing what i was doing he grabbed my arm looking in my eyes i wanted to fold but i havr to stand on SOB.
“kay let me go” “no listen to me” “no u listen to me kay u cheated on me with a hoe that has nothung to give but some xes and i told u not to multiple times to not cheat kay” “ma im sorry” “no yout not kay im hurt because i would never sit there and cheat on u specially with someone who aint worth it at all” “ma u cant be mad at me im sorry” “i was never ma, im hurt,disapointed, im digusted” “igh yk what fuck it i said i was sorry and u acting werid”
after all that he left i really do love kay and i want to spend my life with him but he needs to know im not messing with the stuff he do at the moment.
Two months later
me and kay is still borken up sett told me that he been hella sad lately and he want me and kay to meet up.
so todayme and him is meeting up with sett and hour later i made it to where i wad told to be at i saw kay with a heart of chrome jackket and some black fadded pants.
he was holding gifts in his hand and a big red teddy bear which caught my eye he was staring at me with his hazel eyes sett told me to come one and i did head over there.
we sat in slince for a while untill kay spoke to me “ma im really sorry for what i did i know u hurt but bae im really am sorry i wanna spend my life to you give u my kids i wanna wake up with u there i wanna see u there when i get home mamas” “kay thats really sweet but u really hurt me and ion if i can take u back kay” “no ma listen imma do better look ma i briught u all these gifts and all please im begging i miss u i been praying to god u come back to me” “kay imma take u back but im still hurt u gotta make this shit up” “ i promise ma”
it was great to have kay back even tho im still hurt ill be okay i really do love him.....