missing you/ddosma

Makayla j

makayla jToday felt weird me and dd just broke up i missing my stink everything he does makes me happy but lately i been standing business ever since i seen him with this white girl, even tho she was pretty it just broke my heart b because we been...

makayla j
Today felt weird me and dd just broke up i missing my stink everything he does makes me happy but lately i been standing business ever since i seen him with this white girl, even tho she was pretty it just broke my heart b because we been together for over 3 years and he moved on so fast.
I had decided to get myself together and put on a simple outfit and head to deli with dot and my bsfn jay, if it felt good to have people who live close to me cause ill be bored how i was in the queens.
“So how's life my heart” jay said to me “it's been cool” “So you don’t miss dd.” ddot said in a goofy way “nope i’m standing on business.” “mhmm” they both said.
i mean it was true i did miss him i mean don’t get me wrong i’m standing on business but it's been so long why wouldn’t i miss him.
We made our way to the deli and we ended up seeing dudey and i already knew dd was gonna be here. I wasn't scared to see him but worried to see what he was gonna say or if i was gonna fold and tell him i miss him.
I walked in to see him. I rushed to grab my stuff and make it to the counter to get my chopped cheese but me rushing so much caught up with me and I bumped into him.
“slow down ma” he said to me looking at me with his brown eyes not breaking contact “sorry” i said trying to walk away, he grabbed my arm “where u going ik u miss me” “i don’t” “stop lying” he said not breaking i contact “believe what u want”
I walked away trying not to fold the way he was looking at me was so magical and the way he spoke to me I got my stuff and walked out.
the next day
i was making my way home when i saw the gang outside, dd called me “ay ma come here” he sad looking at me up and down licking his lips “what” “its yes ma and let me talk to you” “okay what is it” “jay told me u miss me and miss your fine ass to so come back home to me” “ i don’t know you been messing around” “i’m sorry ma let me take u on a date tonight” “okay then i’ll see” “igh imma pick u up tomorrow at 8 be ready wear some nice ma” “okay”
i made my way to my apt smiling the next day i woke up got ready to go buy me some heels at the mall
6;00
i was so happy for this date it felt special that he was making his way to do this for me and it made me smile, i did my make up put on my dress and heels and waited until he came
i heard a knock at the door and i was really happy “you ready ma” “yeah i'm ready”
we made are way to the place it was so pretty it reminded me of the festival of Luna or a pretty blossoms he grabbed my and we was seated i was scared to talk and he noticed so he spoke first
“so u really miss me” he said “yeah but every time i see u , u with some girl” “ik but it's hard not to think of u so i text and be with all these girls” “mhmm” “but makayla i wanna be with you forever so lets start over” he had a pretty promise ring “yes lets start over” we kissed,ate and ended are night with a movie night
i posted on my ring on my story and wrote “never thought we would be this far”

the next dayi was making my way home when i saw the gang outside, dd called me “ay ma come here” he sad looking at me up and down licking his lips “what” “its yes ma and let me talk to you” “okay what is it” “jay told me u miss me and miss your fi...