mhmm/notti

Kamylina

It was currently late at night and me and notti is just chilling until I said something

Notti do you really love me I said.
Mhmm he said.

I was a little caught off guard cuz they're really not even give me food answer but his attention was towards his phone and he was definitely texting somebody by the way he was moving his thumbs.

Notti I'm being serious do you really love me for us to be together for that long and I was your response is kind of childish I said.
Oh my God calm down girl you know I love you he said.

I was still mad and I looked at his phone a little bit as I saw a girl's name with a heart I was a little caught off guard by cuz normally he doesn't really have nobody with a heart and the number was pinned too.

Notti who are you texting I said.
Omg nobody you stay being in my business I get on my business bitch he said.
First of all I don't know who you talking to but I know what I mean and all I asked was a simple question is like you can't answer it are you cheating on me or something cuz if you are you could really just tell me I said.

He didn't say anything I just kept texting and laughing and smiling I have got up and was about to walk out until he said something

Ma where the hell you going he said.
I'm going home cuz you over here texting from sushi and over here calling me all types of names and you're not showing me any attention so why would I stay I
said.

Ma calm down and come lay with me he said.
No I'm going home like you're a cheater I hate you like we're done I said.
Mhm okay he said

And I have got friends and lay down I was little sick I finally cuz I hope you feel like that was somebody who was supposed to and notti always said it should be always lets me have his phone when I say let me go through it and everything so I believe him but I'm not going to just give up that fast.

I had went to bed as law and order was playing in the background.

I got back up remember everything that happened when I leave I had put on some clothes and went to his house and I had a key to us outside just opened up the door and walked in as I walked in I seen him on the bed with teddy bears candy and everything laid out in roses I spelled out I love you kamylina.

I have started crying cuz no man has ever done this for me I had gave him a hug and he looked at me and said something.

Ma and I'm sorry you feel like I was texting some smooch but I really do love you he said.
It's okay baby and I'm sorry for acting out I said.

As I have started eating my candy and lay down he has started kissing on my neck and I was just there laying down letting out soft moans and laid on my boobs

Kamylina I really do love you you're the girl of my dreams he said.
I love you too notti I said.

-------------------------------------------------------
Thank you guys so much for getting this chapter I really like this chapter I feel like this is the best chapter I've done so far but please go check on my other book and I hope you guys have a wonderful day I think you guys for 18K

Love y'all.