Tall or Short-Ink x Dust x Horror(fluff)

{I couldn't think of a better chapter title, sry}

    “Carry me.”

    Horror blinked, slowly processing the demand that came from the small skeleton beside him. Dust just stared up at him, refusing to break eye contact.

    “What?”

    “Carry me,” he repeated, still staring directly at Horror’s singular eyelight. The two stayed like that for a couple of minutes, before Horror just shrugged, bending down to pick the smaller up. He readjusted Dust, before continuing to make lunch.

    Now, Dust had a plan(of course he did, the little shit was worse than Killer sometimes). He and Ink had been discussing, and they were tired of being the smallest. Ink even more so. 

    The two of them realized something. Sure, on the ground they were the shortest of the group, even Dream and Nightmare being almost a whole head taller. But if something held them above the ground, then they were taller!

    It was flawed logic, of course it was. But it was logic nonetheless. So the two decided to ask to be carried. And who better than the tallest of them all!

    Of course, seeing as how Dust was much better friends with Horror than Ink, he got to go first. Lucky bastard.

    So for the next ten minutes or so, Horror just carried Dust while finishing up with lunch. When it was finally ready Horror brought it out to the dining room, setting Dust in a chair as he did so. 

    Everyone stared at the two for a moment, before Killer shrugged and started messing with Cross, prompting the usual drama that took up mealtimes.

    Ink kept looking at Dust, a question apparent in his eyes. Dust nodded, before going back to eating. 

    When everyone had finished and Horror started to wash dishes, Ink went up to him.

    “Carry me.”

    Horror was hit with a sense of deja vu. Looking down, he saw Ink, the little gremlin. Ink stared in much the same way Dust had earlier. 

    “Carry me,” the smaller repeated. Horror did as was asked, still confused but not bothering to question anything. Until more footsteps behind him made him stop cleaning dishes yet again.

    “Me too,” came the monotone demand. Horror didn’t even have to look to know who said it, instead opting for just picking Dust up.

    He had to do a bit of adjusting so he could still do the dishes, but the two weren’t exactly heavy so he managed it quickly enough. Or he would’ve.

    He felt a light kiss against the right of his skull. Turning, he saw the little artist smirking at him. He raised a bone brow, but said nothing.

    Then a kiss on his left cheek prompted him to look over at Dust. Still refusing to say a word, Horror started ignoring the light kisses the two tiny gremlins were giving him, opting to focus on the dishes he still had to get done.

    Finally finishing, Horror took a deep breath, trying to calm down. 

    “What are you two doin’?” he asked, confusion written over his slightly flushed face. The two small ones shared a look, before Ink answered.

    “Saying thank you of course!” Horror must have looked skeptical, because Dust added on with his own reasoning.

    “Making sure you know we ‘ppreciate ya for making us feel tall.” 

    “Is tha’ what this is ‘bout?” Horror asked. He knew the two of them didn’t enjoy being so short, but being the tallest wasn’t exactly a picnic either. 

    The two shrugged, snuggling into Horror as the taller accepted his fate of being the resident taxi cab for the two little devils.