Gray x F!Reader

(requested by: @cessangel9)

[+] Gray's POV [+]

As I was thinking of a challenge, I wanted to impress Y/N. But, I cant seem to find anything for her... Since its Christmas, why not give her a very special gift! Maybe it can be one of her favorite things? I can just imagine her beautiful smile when she gets it! I go where Y/N is and ask her favorite thing.

"Hey! Y/N! What do you like for a gift?"

"Oh! I really would like (F/T) (favorite thing)."

"Thanks!"

I run off trying to think of where Im going to find the gift while also preparing the next challenge in a hurry.

[+] End of Gray's POV [+]

[+] 3rd POV [+]

As Gray was desperately finding a gift for her and making the next challenge, the other contestants notice how desperate Gray was.

"I wonder why does he have that face?

"Probably to impress Y/N?"

"Oh look! Gray's making it Christmas themed!"

All the contestants gather together to see what the next challenge is. The next challenge was be assigned to a person to give gifts to. You also cannot say who are you giving to. You have until after Christmas (26th) to give out the gifts. Team who makes the happiest people will win. (This is like secret santa lol) This gave Gray some time to prepare Y/N a gift.

"Hey Gray! I realized I havent been assigned a person to gift yet." It was Y/N.

"Oh! Well, you can- uh- give me something?"

"Sure, why not?"

Y/N runs off to find Gray a gift. Gray just stands there blushing with a million thoughts in his mind.

"O-ok, think of the perfect gift."

Gray does some thinking and finally finds a way to give Y/N a gift. He quickly grabs the item somewhere far away from the challenge and gifts it in a very fancy box. He then rushes over to you and gives it to Y/N, panting. Y/N also has a gift for Gray.

"I got you a gift Y/N!"

"I got you one too!"

They both exchange gifts and open them.

"Oh cool! I got F/T!"

"Me too, I got my favorite thing too!"

They both laughed happily and blushed at each other, then chatted together. The contestants who were done were waiting for Gray to count a point in their team.

(366 words, sry if this took long)