PlantNote (Potted Plant x Sticky Note)

(requested by @Mable_Lune)

[+] Potted Plant's POV [+]

When the first contest was over, me and Sticky Note were training. Sticky Note punched the sack into the air, and it went to the mountains. "That was great Sticky Note!" I said.  "Thanks!.." he said. Then, Shapy was running to us. Shapy said, "Hey guys, what are you doing?"  I'd reply, "We were doing some training!"  "Oh, cool!" he said back. "Also, do you guys have a crush on each other?" he also said back. I'd blush.  I quickly reply, "Umm... no?" Sticky Note would become red. "Are you sure about that?" he said.  I said, "Y-yes, im sure about it!"  "Ok then..." he said. Shapy would walk away.

[+] End of Potted Plant's POV [+]

[+] Sticky Note's POV [+]

After that happened... I asked her, "So, what are we gonna do next?" (i dont know what is potted plants gender, so ill make them a girl)  "I dont know." they replied. The sun would set, and we would hold hands. "So..?" I suddenly said.  "I like how you are strong!" she'd say.  "Thanks again.." I'd say and blush. Shapy would then scare us and made us kiss. "Hey! What was that for!" I'd say angry at him.  "Whoops..." he said. I chased him around the land while Potted Plant was watching.

[+] End of Sticky Note's POV [+]

(i  t r i e d)