Seedless Grape x Airpod

(requested by @i_like_existing)

[+] 3rd POV [+]

Have you noticed that everyone seems to hate Airpod? He is mean and reckless, not caring to hurt others. He also brags about the money he has to the other contestants. But there was one object who didn't completely hate Airpod. That object is Seedless Grape. Being the goofy, adventure-loving grape he is, he admires Airpod for how "cool" he is. Other contestants are weirded out, didn't care, or confused by this. Airpod hears all of the chatter about Seedless Grape and decides to talk with Seedless Grape himself. He then walks up to Seedless Grape.

Airpod: "So, I heard that you think I'm 'cool'?"

Seedless Grape: "Yeah! You're very cool!" He was getting quite excited already.

Airpod: "I'm glad to hear that! I am indeed cool, the others are just jealous."

The two of them start talking, mostly with Seedless Grape admiring Airpod and Airpod bragging. Overtime, Airpod has slowly been turning nicer to Seedless Grape, and even the other contestants! The other objects are shocked, they always thought Airpod will stay mean and mean forever. However, he hates to admit this, as he wants to keep his "cool" act. Seedless Grape however, just tells everyone whenever Airpod is considered being nice. Although Airpod is fairly "nice" to everyone (he's still kinda mean), he is way more nicer to Seedless Grape specifically. Like protecting him, going on adventures with him, and even caring about him. Everyone clearly sees this, some being confused, amused, and surprised. However with Seedless Grape, he loves to talk to others about how cool Airpod is and how nice he is to him. He looks like a child who loves talking about their favorite celebrity. At some times, Airpod sees and overhears about this. He smiles, knowing that even though the world may hate him, there is at least one fan on his side.

(305 words)