TwispEcho (Twisp x Echo)

(requested by @brokencoffeecups )

[+] Twisp's POV [+]

When I did another race, Smear Frame won again! "Good job, Smear Frame!"  I said.  "Its still not fair.." the others complained. "At least everyone had fun, right?" I said.  "Everyone didn't have fun." I heard a voice behind me. I turned around and saw Echo. I said, "What do you want Echo?!"  "I just wanted to say hi." She said sarcastically.  "Whatever," I said.  "So, what are you gonna do next?" She said.  I replied, "Why do you wanna know?"  "Oh, nothing.-" She replied back.

[+] End of Twisp's POV [+]

[+] Echo's POV [+]

After I said that, Twisp walked away from me. I was trying to flirt with her and mess around with her. I followed where she was walking. "Where ya going?" I said to her.  She turned around, and said, "Echo!? Stop following me!"  "Why?~" I said.  She blushed in anger. "Just dont follow me!" She said angry.  "Ok then~" I said. 

[+] End of Echo's POV [+]

After Twisp went for a walk, she saw Echo talking to Sauce, Cup of Glass, and Wire. She was just staring there in awe. She sneaked up behind her and tried to kiss her cheek. Echo understood what Twisp was gonna do. She kissed her.

(i tried xd)