✶ 𝖢𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗆𝖺𝗌 𝖥𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌: 𝖯𝗈𝗅𝗒!𝖲𝗁𝗎𝗋𝗂𝗋𝗂 ✶

𝗌𝗁𝗎𝗋𝗂𝗋𝗂 𝗑 𝖻𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄!𝗐𝗂𝖿𝖾!𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋

zithandwa zam = my loves
umfazi wam endimthandayo = my darling wife

■■■■■■■■■■

spending christmas in new york was a new experience that shuri never knew she would enjoy. the beautiful decorations, activities, and carolers were a joyous sight to witness during this cozy winter season.

originally, shuri had planned to stay in this year again, but you refused to spend another christmas of being stuck in the palace. so you online ordered three plane tickets to midtown manhattan, new york, and giddily packed your bags for your mini vacation.

after all, it was your idea to visit the states for christmas, just for shuri to unwind from her royal duties and riri to take a break from her ironheart suit as well.

with the major help of your other wife, riri, persuading shuri multiple times to explore the world outside of wakanda. reluctantly, she agreed and traveled alongside her family, although not fathoming why her two wives were so eager to insist on a visit to the americas.

so once your wives settled yourselves in the hotel, you all headed out to rockefeller center. it was the world's most famous ice-skating rink, and you definitely couldn't ought to miss out on the memorable experience.

"where are we?" shuri was quick with the question, her eyes surveying the cheerful crowd of people skating across the ice.

riri answered the question. "only at the most famous ice skating rink in the world."

shuri observed the people who were making overlapping noise chatter while skating across the rink, buying edibles and hot chocolate at food stands.

tugging her hand while riri tugged onto shuri's other hand as you dragged them both to the booth, cubbyholes filled with ice skates.

the worker greeted the trio with a small smile as you handed him the money in return for three pairs of ice skates.

"i don't think that this is safe." she finally noticed the thin blade at the bottom of the skates after putting them on her feet.

"relax, i know what i'm doing, sweetie, my mom taught me."

by the time you finished talking, you were at the opening, mere feet away from the actual ice ground.

"eh, zithandwa zam. do you have on your kimoyo beads? just in case either of you happens to slip and get a pretty bad concussion." you were the first to enter on the ice and riri joined you.