Insomnia, Pt. 1

*Smut*
_______________________

Eddie laid in his bed, staring mindlessly at the ceiling.

He just couldn't seem to wind down. His mind was racing, he couldn't find any silent spaces in his mind in the quiet darkness of his bedroom anymore.

Damn his insomnia.

Hoping to release the tension his body still held from his shitty day, and feeling that Venom was more or less 'asleep', Eddie let his hand wander down to his privates, groping at himself through the fabric for a moment before slipping his hand into his underwear and slowly stroking his half-hard cock.

He only got a few strokes in before he felt Venom stirring around, the familiar rumble of his voice echoing through Eddie's skull.

"What are you doing there, Eddie?"

"N-nothing, go back to sleep." Eddie says, hand inadvertently clenching around himself.

Venom made this low, rumbling, growling noise deep in his throat before suddenly black ooze enveloped Eddie's hand, moving it up and down despite Eddie's protests.

"V-Venom, what are you--"

"Hush, I will take care of you now, Eddie." Venom says huskily, inky black ooze wrapping up around Eddie's cock as well, massaging him beyond what Eddie would have been capable of on his own. Venom was touching Eddie in all the right spots, everywhere it was the most sensitive, on the surface, beneath it, everywhere.

"Holy Fuck, V." Eddie gasps, clutching the sheets. "More."

"Oh, we can do so much more, Eddie." Venom says dangerously, tendrils stroking up towards Eddie's chest and ripping off his shirt. Venom's tendrils went to work on Eddie's nipples, making him cry out in surprise and delight.

His nerve endings were on fire. It couldn't possibly get better than this...

Just as soon as that thought went through Eddie's mind, a black tentacle slipped into Eddie's asshole, making him yelp in shock and surprise. The tentacle was small at first, but slowly expanded, stretching Eddie out as it did. It brushed against Eddie's prostate, sending mind-blowing pleasure through his entire body.

"Oh, my God, Venom. Don't stop." Eddie whimpered. Shit, he was so close...

Suddenly Venom retracted the now huge tentacle from Eddie's thoroughly stretched hole, making Eddie groan in frustration.

"You're ready now, Eddie." Venom says darkly, voice ragged as he materialized behind Eddie, forming an entire body and lifting Eddie up off the bed as he did so. Eddie was laying on Venom, body trembling as Venom's enormous hand grasped his hip, tearing off Eddie's underwear. He held Eddie still with one strong hand, while using the other to position his equally enormous dick directly under Eddie's hole. Eddie cried out as Venom entered him, it was so big. So hard. It was nothing like the tentacle earlier.

This was a dick. A giant, rock hard, dangerous symbiote dick.

"Oh God. It's so big..." Eddie says weakly, breath shuddering as he struggled to adapt to the massive alien organ.

"Easy, Eddie. We've got a long way to go." Venom says gently, slowly inching Eddie down on his cock.

"Oh God. I can't possibly take the whole-- ugh." Eddie was cut off by his own moans as Venom's dick brushed against Eddie's prostate.

Suddenly Venom bottomed out, bringing Eddie down hard against his hips. Eddie groaned in a mix of pain and pleasure as Venom made him bounce up and down on that enormous dick. The pain wore off quickly, replaced by pleasure that radiated through Eddie's entire body.

"Oh, shit, Venom." Eddie says breathlessly, his hand going to his cock to keep it from flopping against his abdomen.
"I'm gonna come."

"I am too, Eddie." Venom grunted, shocking Eddie. Eddie came after a few more thrusts, spurting up onto his abdomen and all over the bed. Venom suddenly halted, and Eddie felt hot, wet liquid seeping into his insides.

Venom pulled out a moment later, inky black come dripping down his softening dick and leaking from Eddie's hole as Venom laid Eddie down on his side, leaning over and licking Eddie clean.

"You taste delicious, Eddie. I could just eat you up." Venom says, draping an arm over Eddie's waist.

"I don't know whether to be flattered..." Eddie says, trying to catch his breath. "Or scared."

Venom only chuckled, giving Eddie's neck a gentle lick.
"Rest assured Eddie, I would never hurt what's mine."

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_