The switch

Mario and Luigi were sitting and relaxing at home when they got word that princess peach had been kidnapped by Bowser again.

Mario: Luigi get up we have to go save princess peach!
Luigi got up and they went as quickly as possible over to Koopa kingdom. When they got over there they rushed into the castle and found princess peach locked in a very pink room.

Mario: Don't worry Peach! We have a plan. We're going to have you and Luigi switch places.
Princess Peach: Oh thank you Mario!
Luigi: What!!!
Eventually Luigi agreed to dressing up as Princess Peach and so they switched clothes. Just then they heard Bowser yell from the other room and so Mario and Princess Peach escaped, leaving Luigi stuck in Bowsers castle.

Bowser ran into the room slamming it behind him. Luigi hid under the bed in fear of him. Bowser than pulled Luigi out from under the bed and held him close with his large muscular arms.

Bowser: Sorry I scared you baby girl I thought Mario was here.

Bowser then gave Luigi a peck on the forehead and went back to his throne room.
Luigi started looking around the room. The room was a bright happy shade of bubblegum pink with a white border and matching doors, The bed was a pink canopy bed with fairy lights hanging from the banisters and silky pink sheets with matching frilly pillows, The bathroom was connected to the bedroom and had a large luxurious bathtub with an array of scented bubble bath to choose from, And the closet was filled to the brim with pink frilly dresses and skirts the staple piece of the closet being a white lacy dress with a vail and a matching puffy underskirt.

By then Luigi was tired and decided to take a nap.So he changed into the pink frilly nightgown from the closet, cuddled up in bed and fell asleep.