Two

"Babe stop screaming!" Jade covered her girlfriend's mouth. The next house was at least five miles away but the way Leigh-Anne was screaming, she bet the people back home could hear her.

"She's dead! They're dead!! They're dead. I should've come to check on them or call them. They're just lying there. What did I do."

"Baby, Listen. It's not your fault."

"It is! What the fuck! I just spoke to her a few weeks ago." Jade hugged Leigh-Anne when she began to cry. The only family she had was gone.

"They're gone"

"Sissy?"

"Perrie? Come. Come. Are you okay bubba? Come." The five year old began to cry holding her arms out for her sister. Leigh-Anne picked her up, holding her close. She was too in shock to realize that her little sister was breathing. She was just asleep.

"Mama won't wake up"

"I know bubba. Are you okay?" Perrie nodded slowly.

"Do you know when mama went to sleep?"

"A long time ago"

"Has daddy come home?"

"No"

Jade approached the bed lifting the toddler off the deceased woman. She was also just sleeping. Although the children were alive,  they weren't too well. The three year old could barely hold her head up.

"Sissy? You okay?" Perrie asked Leigh-Anne when she covered her face with her free hand.

"Yes. I'm okay. I'm going to take you home okay?"

"Uh huh. the baby too?"

"Yes, the baby too" Jade answered for Leigh-Anne.  They brought the children out of the house and to the car. As soon as they got out Leigh-Anne put Perrie down. She began to empty the contents of her stomach as she sobbed harshly. This was the most sickening way to find out and to make it worse her little sisters were there cuddling her dead body. Thankfully she wasn't too dead, yet. Just cold, grey and rancid. . . . Dead enough.

Jade sat Jesy down and instructed Perrie to do the same.

"Is sissy icky?" Perrie pointed to Leigh-Anne.

"Yeah, she's not feeling too well." Jade went over to Leigh-Anne, rubbing her back comfortingly. 

"I'm s-sorry"

"Don't be sorry baby. Let it out, it's okay"

Jade stood with Leigh-Anne for over half an hour. She was still gagging but nothing was coming up. Her face was turning red as it became harder for her to breathe while retching. Jade got her some water and went to give the girls some water too.

"Are you thirsty Perrie?" She nodded, taking the water. She finished it in seconds asking for more. Jade got another bottle trying to give Jesy some water first. She took a few sips before pushing the bottle away. Jade then gave the rest to Perrie.

"Baby, Are you ready to go?"

"I just want to give. . . Give her a hug and kiss"

"Baby, I don't think that's a good idea."

The woman was not in a hug or kissable state. Yes she still had her skin and stuff but she seemed to be approaching the bloating stage.

"I just want some of her stuff"

"Okay. That's okay. Like a t-shirt or a picture?"

"Yes"

"Do you want me to get it?" Leigh-Anne nodded.