Fans And Some Cuddling

It was a hot summer day at Kiku's house and there was barely any wind to cool anyone off. Sitting at the table, you lay your head on it and try to get your mind off of the heat. Kiku sipped a cup of tea as he watched the wind-chime remain motionless as the heat rose. Looking up at Kiku you try and search for any hint of sweat on his body, but found none. Falling back onto the nice tile floor, you groan as sweat falls from my forehead.

"How can you stand this heat! It's WAY too hot!"

Kiku stops staring at the wind-chime and looks at you. Laughing a bit, he smiles sweetly then looks into his tea cup.

"It's not that hot _____-chan."

You look up at him and his teacup.

"And you're drinking hot tea!"

Kiku laughs again then looks a the paper in front of him with a drawing for a new anime on it. You stare at the ceiling and start to see heat waves all over the place.

"Hey Kiku."

"Yes _____-chan?"

"Do you have a piece of scrap paper or something."

He gave you a confused look.

"What do you need it for?"

"I want to use it to fan myself."

"Oh."

Kiku looks around to see what was closest and then saw the new anime drawing. He picked it up and handed it to you.

"Here you go _____-chan. I hope you know what to do with it."

You take the paper and look at it. It had a kissing scene on it. 'This new series looks interesting. I need to watch it when it's out.' you think as you try to understand what Kiku meant by "I hope you know what to do with it."

"Uh... What do you mean by 'I hope you know what to do with it?'"

Kiku smiles and motions you to come and sit next to him. You get up from the table and crawl over to him. He slightly blushed as he watches me crawl over to him on your hands and knees. Sitting next to him you hand him the paper and watch as he folds it.

"Uh! You don't have to fold it! I mean, it's one of your outlines of a new anime!"

He smiles as he continues to fold the paper.

"It's arright _____-chan. I can make a new one rater."

".... Ok, if you say so."

He continues to fold the paper and you realize that's its turning into a small, simple fan. As he finishes, he hands it back to you and carefully places it in your fingers so it won't unravel. You don't know why, but you blushed at this sudden contact. Normally Kiku doesn't like anyone touching him, or any sort of contact. Looking up at his face you see that it was slightly pinkish.

You smile as you start to fan myself. Looking back at Kiku, who went back to drinking his tea, you have this really random fantasy about Kiku and you being a couple. Doing what couples do, like hugging and cuddling. Suddenly you had the urge to cuddle up next to Kiku, so you decided to ask.

"Hey Kiku."

"Hai?"

"Can we cuddle?"

You waited for a response. After a few seconds to stop fanning yourself and look over at Kiku. You saw that he was tomato red and was kind of shaking a bit.

"__-______.... T-that would only make you hotter. A-and besides-"

"Besides what?"

"Y-You'll increase my heart race."

Your eyes widen at his words. You nearly dropped the fan when you rewind those words in your head.

"I-I MEAN! NO NO NO! NOT RIKE THAT!"

Kiku tried to defend himself as he saw your shocked expression.

"I-I didn't mean that I riked you I just-"

"So you don't like me?"

You felt as if your heart was about to snap at the words that came out of his mouth so freely. Kiku blushed more at seeing what he did.

"No no! I do rike you _____!"

"So you do like me?"

"I mean I rike you but-"

"What? What's the 'but' mean?"

Kiku got silent and started to sweat a bit on the top of his head.

"_____-chan..."

"Yes Kiku?"

There was a pause as you waited for his reply.

"I-I rike you a rot. I-It's just... I didn't w-want to terr you rike this. Mr. Bonnefoy said to bring you to a more romantic prace and terr you."

You start to laugh at what he said. Kiku looks up at you a bit confused and embarrassed.

"D-Did I say something wrong?"

Wiping away tears of laughter, you calm yourself and smile back at Kiku.

"Just the fact that you took love advice from Francis was really funny!"

"S-So do you rike me too, ______-chan?"

You nod and smile as Kiku continued to blush.

"Of course! I like you a lot and that will never change."

The two of you smile back at each other before you decide to mention something.

"Can we cuddle now?"

Kiku hesitated for a few seconds before answering.

"H-Hai. If you want to."

"YAY!"

Quickly you wrap an arm around Kiku's and lean you head against his shoulder. You could feel Kiku'a face heat up, since you were close to it. There the two of you stayed as you watched Kiku make the outlines for a new romance anime.

♪♡♪♡♪♡♪♡♪

HELLO!!! This was based (ish) on an experience I had a few months ago~ it don't end all like this but it gave me this idea. Hope you like it! Thank you so much for reading!!!!

Byee for now!! \(>.