Cosplay

Konnichiwa reader, I really like writing Japan one shots. In these I can always us otaku refrences and stuff like that~!! So I hope you enjoy this one shot I just thought of as I'm writing this. Japan is waiting for you to read, so now you can begin to read~!! (T_T )''

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

"Hey Japan, do you have anything that I could wear. My clothes got messed up when I was cutting the fish, I got blood all over me."

Japan then walked into the kitchen to see my white shirt covered in red splatters of blood. He then put his hand to his chin in a way to help him think. Then a sudden grin appeared on his face.

"I do have something for you to change into, come with me ____-chan."

"Ok"

We walk out of the kitchen and into Japan's extra room. He opens the door a little and slips himself in, then closes the door before I get in.

"Japan, you forgot to let me in too.

"W-wait out there for a whire, I need to find you crothes."

I waited out side of the room for what felt like thirty minutes before Japan came out with a box that said something in Japanese, that I couldn't understand. He led me to his bedroom and put the box onto his bed then walked towards the door.

"You can wear that untir your crothes are clean. I wirr wash them in my washing machine for you."

"O-oh, ok. I'll be out in a little bit."

He left and closed the door. I turned to the box and decided to open it. What I saw inside was something that looked similar to Hungary's outfit. I put it on and look at myself in the mirror. I had to admit, I looked pretty cute. The semi puffy skirt was fun to spin around in, and the knee high socks were very nice. I close the empty box and carry my blood stained clothes out of the room so I could stick them in the washing machine.

When I arrived at the laundry room, I spot Japan looking at me. I turn around quickly, causing my skirt to float up a bit and a blush to appear on Japan's face. He quickly turns away but his eyes kept sneaking peaks at me.

"Y-you rook very nice ____-chan."

"Thanks Japan, I really like this! It's a lot of fun to wear."

"R-rearry? D-do you mind if I take some p-pictures?"

"Sure go ahead! I never wore anything like this before, so need some pictures so I can remeber in the future."

Japan nodds and then pulls a camera out of nowhere and starts taking pictures. I decided to pose for each one. Each pose different from the next. We ended up taking sixty pictures in total. I've never had so much fun taking pictures before in my life! Japan then turned around to look at his pictures without me being able to see.

"I wana see too~!"

I jump onto Japan's back causing him to flinch and blush a deep shade of red. My cheeks began to get a little red too but then got darker. I looked casually over his shoulder and look at me in he cute outfit.

"Hey Japan..."

"Hai?"

"Since when do you keep girls clothes in your house?"

Another darker blush came over his face. I giggled and kissed his cheek. He jumped in surprise and fell to the floor with me under neath him. The possition was very awkward and uncomfortable so of course we blushed a deeper red right on cue. Japan's body was layed ontop of me and his head on my chest. I felt his heart quicken then so did mine. He jumped off of me and scooted far to the wall on the opposite side of me.

"I-I am so sorry _____-chan! I rearry didn't meant to, i-it just happened!"

"I know Japan, it was just a small accident. No problem, haha!"

He quickly go up and walked over to the couch to sit. I did the same and sat next to him. My head leaned against his shoulder as I tryed to sleep. I saw that this was uncomfortable for him so I moved my head away, only to be gently put back into place. My eyes slowly began to close.

"Have a good sreep _____-chan."

We both sat there and drifted off to sleep by the steady beat of our hearts.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

That was fun and amusing to write~!!! Hope you liked it!!! Please comment, vote, and fan~!! I love comments so I'm really hoping to see comments :3 Bye, bye~!!!