A Wonderful Life-Dream

*~•NOTE! Might seem like a ReaderxItaly but it's not... Sorry 'bout that (^.^;)•~*

"Good morning" you say as you stretch in your bed. Well, it was not really 'your' bed. More like a nice stranger's bed that they offered you. No, not a creepy pervy person. More like the kind young man who happened to have found you in need of a home. You weren't homeless, you just chose to wonder around freely. Feeling the wind in your hair and being able to walk around without anyone giving a second thought about it. Oh what a wonderful life it is for you.

As you looked around the room, you saw the kind sir wearing his white slippers and creme colored apron saying "Pasta makes my world go 'round" around the kitchen. He owned a nice one story house with the kitchen, laundry room, bedroom, and bathrooms all on one floor! It was amazing to you! The house was sooooo big and you always discovered something new every time you happened to wonder around.

The nice man spotted that you were awake and walked over to where you sat looking up at him. Bending down a bit, he pet you softly on the head and smiled. "Ve~ good morning," he leaned over and planted a caring kiss on your forehead, "what do you want for breakfast?" As he walked to the kitchen, only a few feet away, you said, "I'd like some fish crackers please~?" Smiling to himself he grabbed a plate of homemade fish crackers and put the bowl on the table next to you. "You can eat it whenever you want~," his smile was carefree as he walked back over to the giant bowl of water, that you just noticed existed, "I made them just for you, eat up and enjoy~"

You look hungrily over at the bowl of fish crackers. Crawling over to it, you grab one and start to munch on it. It had to be one of the best things you have ever tasted~ Finishing your first one, you quickly grab another and start to eat it faster than the last. You hear the kind man laugh as he cooked, "I didn't realize how hungry you would be this morning ve~ Guess I should have made more, huh?" You pause your munching and grin over at him, "they are really good! Thank you sir!"

He giggles at your face full of crumbs, "you might want to wipe some of the food off your cheeks ve~." You tried to look down at your mouth, but since it was hard to do you just used your arm and wiped it off. Standing up, you make your way over to the kitchen and look at the goldfish bowl. The pretty orange fish swam around back and forth over and over again. "Wonder if he ever gets bored in there," you thought as you stared up at the glass bowl.

Suddenly, you hear the front door open. Looking over you see the man, who some how allowed you to stay, walk in as he adjusted the tie on his neck. "I'm back," he grumbled as he walked in. You shivered a bit when you saw him walking closer to you. His muscular figure towered over you as you stared up at him in awe. Glancing down at you he sighs, "vhy do ve let zhis thing stay here again..."

The kind man spun around and smiled, "well, you see Germany, she's just so cute~ I mean look at her." He ran over to you and picked you up in his arms hugging you, "how can you resist her? She's so adorable ve!" The manly guy, or Germany you guess, stared at the two of you irritatedly, "she may be cute but ve need her for ze lab experiment Italy." The kind man, or Italy, held you tighter and stepped a few feet away from him before speaking, "Ve! Germany! That is a terrible thing to say around poor little _____! I would not want to know that I was going to be used as an experiment if I was her! You should be ashamed."

The kind man frowned a bit as he pressed his cheek against your head, "I love her Germany, why can't you love her to?" You looked up at Italy as he continued to press his cheek against your head. Smiling, you think, "yay! He cares about me~" You run your head against his cheek as you continue to smile. He smiled and hummed as he continued to hug you, "aww~ she's so cute!"

Germany face palmed then walked to the second bedroom. "Vhatever," he grumbles as he shut the door to his room. Italy frowned a bit then turned you around to look at your face. "How can he not like you? You are so adorable, ve~" he said with a smile on his face. Putting you down he walks back to the stove and continued to cook. You looked up at him, grateful that he saved you from being an experiment.