Part 3 (introducing)

No one pov:

"Hi guy I'm chaeyoung I'm a high school student a nerdy guy here" Chaeyoung said fix is round glasses.

"So this was interview about my life thing?" Chaeyoung said.

👤: " yeah"

"Oh well I'm glad to be here then. Anyway I'm 18y old lived in Australia 🇦🇺 born in south korea. My hobbies is music" Chaeyoung said.

👤: "what did you do last night if you wouldn't mind asking"

"What i was doing last night? I was studying and one of my friends recommended me omegle thing that help me find some friends" Chaeyoung answer the question.

👤: " how was your omegle chat last night?"

"Umm it was good although i met some weird people on that." Chaeyoung said.

👤 : " okay umm another question, did you got any numbers on that?" Chaeyoung said.

"we exchanged numbers but it start from me." Chaeyoung said.

👤: " it is a girl or a boy?"

"It was a girl who said she was the same age as me" Chaeyoung said.

👤: "so you got her number right? Have sent anything yet?"

"Yeah i got her number but I hasn't sent anything yet" Chaeyoung said.

👤: " why don't you sent an good morning text and introduce yourself"

"That a great idea" Chaeyoung said goes to his phone and texted her.

👤:"What does she say?"

"Wait she just seen it" Chaeyoung said.

"Yeah she replied back said good morning and then introduced herself" Chaeyoung said. Putting his phone away.

👤:"So that all for interviews thank you for joined"

Reminder:English is not my first language so please let me know if i type anything wrong.