Part 5

* previous*

"Hi my dearest son" Chaeyoung father said.

*no one pov*

"Hello dad." Chaeyoung said.

"So you know why you're here right?" Chaeyoung dad ask.

"Mom said to handle your business but I don't even know how dad" Chaeyoung said.

"I'll teach you but from now you have to study about my company and school" Chaeyoung father said. Coughing.

"But dad that alot of thing to do. Work like you isn't easy you don't even time to go rest. How am I supposed to have time for study?" Chaeyoung said.

"I know you're gonna argue like that. That why I enrolled you in public schools and you only have to study 4 hour a day. And my business. Take 6hour a day to work. You still have time. 14 hour remaining in a day." Chaeyoung father explains.

"But dad-"Chaeyoung said but his that interrupted.

"No more but chaeyoung everything going to be fine." Chaeyoung father said.

"Fine then. No more arguing. So start when?" Chaeyoung said.

"It supposed to be tomorrow but i'll you give tomorrow rest. You look tired and you need to know about this mansion too. Your butler hwang ju woong will keep you company." Chaeyoung father said.

"Alright then." Chaeyoung said. Going out side.

"Mr.hwang can you show me to my room" Chaeyoung said.

"This way mr.son" the butler said.

"Just use chaeyoung. Mr.hwang" Chaeyoung said form a smile.

"Okay.." the butler said.

"And tomorrow you need to wake up at 8:00am that your routine from now." The butler said.

"This room big" Chaeyoung said.

-I'm sorry for really really late for another part. Still half asleep