Chapter 1: The Accident

Lily woke up feeling disoriented and confused. She had overslept and was running late for school. She quickly jumped out of bed and rushed to get ready, pulling on her uniform and grabbing her backpack.

As she rushed out the door, Lily realized that she had missed the bus. Panic set in as she realized she would be even later for school if she didn't find another way to get there.

Without thinking, Lily decided to run to school as fast as she could. She raced down the street, not paying attention to her surroundings as she tried to make up for lost time.

As she was running, Lily didn't see the truck coming towards her. She was so focused on getting to school that she didn't notice the vehicle until it was too late.

The next thing she knew, Lily was lying on the ground, feeling a sharp pain in her side. She tried to get up, but she couldn't move. She could hear people shouting and footsteps running towards her, but she couldn't see anything.

As she lay there, feeling her life slipping away, Lily heard a voice say, "You will be given a chance to reincarnate."

Lily couldn't believe what she was hearing. Was this really the end? Was she really going to die?

She tried to hold on, but the pain was too much. She closed her eyes, feeling herself drifting away.

When she opened her eyes again, Lily found herself in a strange place. It was a world she recognized from the webtoon she loved to read, "The Fateful Engagement."

But things were different this time around. Instead of being a reader, Lily was now the villainess of the story, Liliane. She was the fiance of Athesis, the crown prince, and was obsessed with him.

Liliane looked around, trying to get her bearings. She was in a lavish bedroom, surrounded by luxurious furnishings and beautiful decorations. She didn't know how she had gotten there, but she had a feeling that this was where she was supposed to be.

As she tried to make sense of everything, Lily heard a knock on the door. She hesitated for a moment, but then decided to answer it.

When she opened the door, she was greeted by a group of maids, all bowing to her. "Good morning, milady," one of them said. "We have prepared your breakfast and your schedule for the day."

Liliane was overwhelmed by all of this. She had never been treated like this before. She had always been a normal high school student, with no special privileges or status.

But now, as Liliane, she was someone important. She was the villainess of the story, the fiance of the crown prince, and the most powerful woman in the kingdom.

As she sat down to breakfast, Liliane couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement and fear. She had no idea what was in store for her in this new world, but she knew that she was ready to face whatever came her way.

To be continued

Word count:510