U.A Entrance Exam......

Me: Here we are, chapter four. 

D. Izuku: Back for more!

Chilly: Came through the front door!

Kyara: .....What?

Hoshi: Can we just get on with this?

Kyoka: Yeah, we kind of need to hurry up with these rewrites.

Me: Alright fine. Enjoy the chapter guys!

.

.

.

For the last ten months, Izuku was training up his friends. Not that they need it after week one, but it doesn't hurt for more training. They have gotten a hang on how to use dimensional flip and dimensional travel. Flying was hard at first, but it became their preferred method of travel. Purple and Yellow were still the coaches for Kyoka and Hitoshi. Interestingly enough, when he told Yellow and Purple to vanish after the training was done, they weren't able to. So the they decided that they should just stay in Dimension D for the time being.

Izuku also cleaned up Takoba beach. It was done within an instant as he erased everything by using his new ability, void manipulation. Whille Izuku was powerful, he realised that he wasn't at his peak strength just yet. However, that time could wait, besides, he is already the most powerful being in existence as of now. During the last few months he has been training Kyoka and Hitoshi with the help of Purple and Yellow. Speaking of which, Hitoshi was currently slammed into the wall by Yellow.

Hitoshi: Agh! That fucking hurt!

Yellow: No pain no gain Hitoshi-Kun!

He then charged at the purple haired insomnia who just barely avoided his punch which cracked the wall before it instantly repaired itself. Yellow then threw a barrage of magical spheres that Hitoshi was having a hard time dodging.

Yellow: Come on Hitoshi! Go faster! Once you do, I'll start trying!

Hitoshi then got hit by one and screamed in pain as he got hit by the endless barrage. Kyoka and Purple look at him with pity in their eyes.

Purple: That poor boy...

Kyoka: Yeah.... Should we help him?

Purple shook his head before turning to Kyoka.

Purple: We must finish our spar first. It's your final day of training right?

Kyoka sighed before getting into a fighting stance. The two trained for hours until Izuku finally came back.

Izuku: Hello everyone! How was your training?

Kyoka: It was fine. Same as always. Purple's always a good teacher.

Hitoshi: Yellow is too much. I can't take any more of it. Please tell me this is the last time I'll see him!

Izuku: Nope! You're gonna see him no matter what, until you die!

Hitoshi screamed in horror and in denial before lying down in defeat. Kyoka felt sorry for Hitoshi. He had to deal with the worst of the two clones. 

Izuku: Right, anyways. Tomorrow's the day you two! You guys ready for the exam?

Kyoka nodded as Hitoshi gave a weak thumbs up as he was still on the floor.

Izuku: Good! Get some rest, wake up early to eat your breakfast, and meet me at the gates of U.A!

Izuku dimensional flipped out of the place. Yellow pouted while Purple just had a stoic expression.

Yellow: Welp, looks like I won't be seeing you for atleast a few weeks. Don't think you can escape from me though Hitoshi-Kun~