The Humiliation of a Tormentor

Toon: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! TONIGHT WE HAVE AN EXCITING ONE SIDED MATCH FOR YOU! TODAY IT'S THE DIMENSIONSAL JESTER DEMOLISHING THE LIVING SMALL DICK GRENADE! NOW LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!! 

Chilly: Great commentary Toon.

Toon: Thanks Ice Cube.

Disorder: I hope to see some blood!

Dimentio Izuku: You're sounding a bit like your Toga.

Disorder: I don't want to drink it. I just want to see HIS blood personally.

Dimentio Izuku: I think we should begin now Disorder really wants to see the blonde dog with grenade be beaten to a pulp.

Me: Alright. Enjoy the chapter!

Disorder: I will!

.

.

.

1B was currently chatting about yesterday. It was mostly talk about how overpowered the three jesters were. Speaking of which, Kyoka and Izuku were sharing an ipod together and were listening to their favourite playlist. Then Vlad King came into the room which made them all go back to their seats.

Vlad King: Well class, welcome to your second day at U.A. On this day forward, you all will be subjugated to harsh training that will shape you all into fully fledged pros.

Monoma: What about them?

He pointed at the two jesters with the Master of Dimensions giving his Serene Melody a beautiful clematis which he then placed on her hair which made her mask blush. Vlad King just stared for a moment before sighing.

Vlad King: They'll just be accompanying you all with your growth. Normally we'd still put them through the same training.......That is until number thirty third and sixty six came through here. Nezu decided to just let them be. They can still participate in exercises with you all if they want.

Izuku: Nezu requested that we join all events for the entire three semesters to give the other students a "challenge".

Pony: (Is that another word for torture?)

Kyoka: (Yes.)

Vlad King: Right...... Anyways, today should be your first hero lesson. You all better do your best, alright?!

Class 1B: Yes sensei!

Vlad King: Good. Now then, wait for your teacher in heroics. Do your best, class.

Vlad King exited the room and 1B immediately began chatting about who the heroics teacher is going to be. Suddenly, they heard a familiar booming voice.

All Might: I am......

The class had excited faces on their heads as they knew immediately who it was going to be. Suddenly, All Might came through the door in a weird way.

All Might: Coming through the door like a normal person!

A snort then came out of both Izuku and Kyoka before it became a full on laugh. All Might was confused on why they were laughing.

All Might: Uh- excuse me? What's so funny students?

Izuku finally stopped laughing and wiped off the tears coming from the eyes of his mask along with Kyoka.

Izuku: It's just that-

Izuku wheezes which made Kyoka laugh again. All Might was just standing there looking at the two like they were insane.

Izuku: I'm sorry, I'm sorry!

Kyoka: My stomach hurts..... The way he entered the room was just too funny.