First Day: Joint Tests!

Me: So, ready for your first day......again?

Dimentio Izuku: I've seen the future of this rewritten timeline already. I'll be fine.

Izu Tempest: Doesn't your future vision also apply to all timelines?

Dimentio Izuku: Yes, I see all timelines at once when I want to.

Hoshi: Doesn't that overwhelm your brain with the amount of information that's entering it?

Kyoka: He's the fourth most powerful person in the room. He can handle it no problem.

Me: Alright, are you guys finished? If you are, then let's get started with the chapter!

.

.

Izuku took quite a liking to most members of the class. There was only one bad egg being Kamikiri who was basically a watered down version of the blonde grenade. Monoma might've been to prideful about their class, but genuinely meant well and was nice to the class. They did have to keep him from going over to 1A and gloat that 1B is the surperior class.

Now, he had favourites in the class aside from his darling Dutchess of Melodies. Pony was a foreign girl from the US and was quick to befriend him. While she seemed cute and small, she was an American. Whenever she speaks in english, Izuku hears the crazy and gun loving Pony that was hidden.

The other was Setsuna. Seeing the chaos she unleashed in the moving day has entertained the chaos loving jester. The two immediately hit it off and became "chaos buddies" as Kyoka puts it. Setsuna seems more eccentric than him though. In fact, her hyperactiveness reminds her of Yellow. She'll be a nightmare to Hitoshi if he ever meets her.

But enough talk about them. It was now the first day of U.A. and the court wasn't going to be late. Izuku was in a custom made U.A uniform as he requested. Instead of the usual grey uniform, he wore a purple uniform with yellow accents, black pants with white outlines, and white shoes. He put on his signature mask and dimension flipped out his room. He met up with the two in front of the main building.

Hitoshi was in the normal U.A uniform because he didn't really want one custom tailored, but still had his mask. Now Kyoka, however, had a custom made uniform too. Her's was purple with pink accents, dark blue pants with light pink outlines and bright red shoes. She sported her mask and also a silver necklace that's shaped like a music note. Izuku smiles seeing his girlfriend was wearing the gift he got her.

Izuku: Did I keep you two waiting?

Hotishi: Nah, we just got here like, fifteen seconds ago.

Kyoka: Well, shall we get to class?

The Master of Dimensions nodded and the three went in the building. They eventually split up as they were in seperate classes. Kyoka and Izuku entered 1B and saw Itsuka having an arm wrestling match with Tetsutetsu with Setsuna and Pony cheering them on. Izuku chuckled at their antics while Kyoka wasn't as amused. Itsuka immediately noticed Izuku and Kyoka enter the room and immediately beat Tetsutetsu. She then stood up and ran towards them leaving a shocked Tetsutetsu staring at his hand.

Itsuka: Midoriya-Kun, Jiro-San! Glad to see you guys arrived on time.

Kyoka: Of course we would. This is our first day in U.A. so we wouldn't arrive late.

Meanwhile Izuku had his attention towards Tetsutetsu while the girls talked. While he was shocked that he lost, he immediately grinned and had stars in his eyes.

Tetsutetsu: She managed to beat me immediately! That's so god damn manly!

Setsuna: You seem to recover quick after the loss.