A Million Dreams

Me: Welp, fifth chapter.

Dimentio Izuku: Out of...thirty something.

Toon: Let's get on with this already!

Me: Right, enjoy!

.

.

.

The exams were finally finished. Kyoka, Hitoshi and especially Izuku knew that they passed. So they just casually walked out of the building. Hitoshi said that he's gonna wait for somebody so Kyoka and Izuku went on ahead. 

Izuku: Five bucks says we see Hitoshi hanging out with more people tomorrow?

Kyoka: You're on.

The Master of Dimensions snickered before getting an idea.

Izuku: Hey, I saw a new restaurant open up near. I heard that they were letting people eat for a discount in their first week. Do you want to have dinner there? Of course, we have to ask our parents, but I think we'll manage.

Kyoka: Dinner? Sure, why not? As long as the food's good

Izuku: Perfect! I'll pick you up at your house later! See you tonight, Kyoka! 

He then dimensional flipped away leaving Kyoka who seemed to be completely normal. But when she arrived home and went into her room, she was a blushing mess. Panic was all over her as she realised what happened.

Kyoka: Shit, shit, shit! What the fuck! What the devil just happened?!

She then heard a familiar chuckle in the back of her mind made by another showman she knew other than Izuku.

Dimentio: Seems like someone is in a panic mode. Worried about your upcoming date~?

Kyoka: Why are you in my head?!

Dimentio: Since I gave you all your new abilities, I can freely go through all of your minds. But not only that.

Dimentio then suddenly appeared right in front of Kyoka.

Dimentio: I can project a physical form that only you and the others can see! And it seems like someone is finally getting courted~

Kyoka: Shut up! I-I-It's not like that!

The original jester chuckled, teasing them was fun.

Dimentio: Come on now deary, I know you think of Izuku as someone you would wish to your one true partner~.

Kyoka's eyes widened and was suddenly flailing her arms in denial of what he said while her face was a crimson hue.

Kyoka: A-Absolutely not! I-I'm just n-not ready y-yet and I don't even know if he'll like me back!

Dimentio sighed and shook his head. He knows that the two are in love with each other, but are oblivious to the feelings of the other. Atleast his protégé was finally taking the initiative.....Though he knows his clone is talking to him right now and he was also panicking.

Dimentio: Alright, listen here little music note. You are going to admit your feelings to my protégé, whether you like it or not! Now let's get you ready for tonight!

Dimentio snapped her fingers and Kyoka was suddenly wearing a fancy purple dress which were mostly used on balls. Kyoka blushed as she found it embarrassing.

Kyoka: I-I don't know about this...

Dimentio: You're right, too formal.

He tried again and she was in more comfortable clothing that was just her usual casual clothes.