Sick

Warning: Coffee and duct tape (yeah duct tape) are gonna play a major role in this so please, do me a favor and pretend they exist. Part of my Shorts series

Shorts Part 1

********

'Aaaaaachoooooo'! sneezed Shatrughan, and sniffed rubbing his nose. 'Why, oh why, O Lord did we have to get ill this week; of all weeks.' wailed Shatrughan dramatically. 'Why, oh-' 'Shut up, 'm tryna sleep!' yelled Lakshman from his bed, where according to Shatrughan was doing anything BUT sleeping.

Three brothers had, very conveniently, fallen sick, while their family excluding their eldest brother, had gone somewhere for two weeks. Shatrughan wore Ram to the ground, yelling for this and that. Ram, being the loving brother that he was, did not protest but it was taking its toll on him. He had bags under his eyes and looked like the walking dead. Of course Lakshman and Bharat tried to stop Shatrughan, but who did he listen to?

(Need I tell you the answer to that?)

Shatrughan started up again, sounding like a broken record. This time, a furious Bharat, who was in denial that he was really cranky, (dream on Bharat) got up, pulled a duct tape from thin air and taped his brother's mouth shut.

'Thank you, Bharat darling, but I think I prefer you when you're in bed' said Ram entering the room, with a large bottle of medicine clutched in his hand, and promptly poured them three spoonful's and shoved them into their mouths, and after he left, Lakshman jumped out of bed and put Shatrughan's duct tape back on, and jumped back in. 'And don't even think about removing it.' threatened Lakshman for somewhere under his quilt. 'God knows, Ram bhaiyya could use some rest.

'Shut up the pair of you.' said Bharat angrily. Shartughan somehow managed to open his mouth, (yes you read that right, he did, and yes, under the duct tape) but spotting Bharat's angry look, decided to - for the first and last time - use his brain and shut up. (No, I'm not insulting just messing around.) He wished his brother could have his coffee, that might keep him calm for a while. He swore to himself to buy a shirt for Bharat that said - Do Not Decaffeinate, May Decapitate.

He sighed unhappily, well sighed as much as a person could while their mouth is sealed shut with duct tape, and turned over feeling that he might as well go to sleep. He did not have the very least desire to be decapacitated by a sleep-deprived eldest brother, a caffeine-deprived second eldest brother and an daggers-and-swords-deprived annoying elder twin. 

This was going to be one hell of an illness.

*************

A/N: I wanted to write something fluffy, but it somehow turned into this. I guess thats what happens when you get up to write at 3 o'clock in the morning with an exam the next day. I do not know what I was thinking. Do not blame. I is not in my right mind. Sorry! *Hides behind a char*