Fights

Two months after after arriving at gurukul, the boys were alredy everyone's favourite. They had quickly made their way into everyone's heart and all the people at the gurukul loved them. Except for two certain Aman and Aryan, who were the two gurukul bullies.

They called Bharat a weakling, becuase he loved painting, not fighting and yelling like Hooligans. Of coruse this did noting to divert his paintings, except they'd found themselves a new canvas - Aryan and Aman's faces. The paint did not wash off for weeks and they went about looking like clowns.

 Lakshman had earned the title 'Grumpy Face' and wore it proudl- nah, he retailiated every time they called him that and no amount of punishments seemed to avert it.

 Shatrughan was christened 'Baby' and unlike his twin, he never retailated, but instead whenever he was called that, he pretended to scream in horror saying  'I didn't know you were gay!' This did nothing to stop the bullies because of the simple fact - bullies have no brains.

But even Shatrughan drew the line when they turned their consant fire of meaningless insults on their Ram Bhiyaa. The first time they called him a prissy princess, they regretted it. After their Bhiyya had fallen asleep the three crept slowly out of the cabin and headed towards Aman and Aryan's cabin. That night the two of them got beaten up badly but it was nothing comapred to what they received the next day. It was the first time Ram lost his cool.

***

Flashback

'Hey princess' they yelled, the two bruises on their faces still a lovely shade of purple, (the trio had been carefull not to hit them somewhere easily visible but there had been a couple of slipups)as the brothers walked past. It was clearly aimed at their eldest brother and Lakshman, Bharat and Shatrughan stopped walking so suddenly, they gave a little jerk forwards.  

'I wonder what your father did to get a son like you. I mean he must be a fool to keep you in his house any longer. And your mother must be very ugly, beacuse that is probaly how yo-' 

Suddenly they both found themselves lifted up by the collar and held high in air. They fully expected it to be Lakshman and were very suprised to hear Ram growl in their ear 'Insult me or my brothers all you want; but never insult my parents.'

The next day, they both were walking around with a nice collection of bruises.

***

A/N : I know this is completly stupid, and IDK what I was thinking.