I'm Sorry

Hi. This isn't a chapter, a sort of apology note. I won't be continuing this book anymore. I have no inspiration, no motivation to move forward. 

I'm into K-Pop fics more nowadays. Anyone who knows me knows that I'm a simp for overprotective brothers and sister fics. I love fics where the MC gets hurt and their friends/sibling look after them in a completely platonic relationship. That is the sole reason I got interested in Ramayana Fanfictions.

 I've realized now that I can find these sort of fics in thousands all over Ao3 and Wattpad. And the fact doesn't hurt that all of them are of groups I stan, such as BTS, SHINee, TXT, SKZ etc.

 I'm sorry but I just can't write anything anymore. I have an idea, but the next second I realize it will include modern technology to make it work. Writing Ramayana just isn't my cup of tea anymore. I'm not as enthusiastic of Ramayana anymore. I have other interests now, I've changed.

I know a few of you (not my close friends) will DM me asking - no, forcing me to continue this book. Well surprise, surprise. I'm my own person and you don't control me or get a say in my life. I only have two words for such people.

FUCK OFF.

Back to the nice people...

I'm into Jikook more than SiRa nowadays. Yoonmin more than Lakshmila. Chanlix more than BharMan. Hyunlix more than ShartuKirti.

(I won't tell you who they are even if you ask. You have Google, internet and fingers find it out yourself.)

Thank you to everyone, who stuck by till now, reading and commenting. I love you all. 

Borahe!!

💜💜💜💜