Chapter 1: The Meetings

Y/n POV

Tw: body shaming!

Every morning is the same thing over and over, a couple wants to see me today so I tried my best to not wear my oversized clothes. I couldn't help it though.

There was a knock at my door, I assume it's Alec my social worker. "Y/n!" Alec said. "One second!" I said not being loud for it was only 7:32 am. "Ha, nice, Angel number 732." I mumbled to myself. "What was that?" Alec said. "Nothing!" I shouted quietly.

I go out of my room in my oversized light green hoodie and my dark gray sweats. "Ugh, you look like a mess." Alec said. "You're lucky that the couple is already here."

I walk to the meeting area and I see a man in mid 20's and another man probably early 20's or something.

"H-hello, I'm Y/n." I say quietly. "No," Said the man in the early twenties. "You look fat." said the other man in his mid twenties. "Oh," I say looking down at my clothes.

I ran out crying and Alec tried to stop me. "What's wrong Y/n?" Alec asked calmly. "THEY'RE RIGHT!!" I said as tears ran down my cheeks. "I AM FAT!!!" "Oh sweetie, they're lying. You are beautiful just the way you are." Alec lied trying not to swap his words last minute. "Stop lying." I whispered to myself. "What was that?" Alec said being a complete dumbass.

I didn't eat that day, I felt too fat when I would eat. Maybe tomorrow will be better

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ Time skip ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

The next day an actual family wanted to see me. They wanted a daughter because they had three boys and didn't feel like having anymore, they wanted a daughter almost as old as their second son.

This time I wore a red baseball tee, some overalls, and a flower clip one of my foster sister gave me. I felt like myself. I felt like Y/n.

As Alec and I are walking to the meeting area I glance at my friend Leon (or butter as he prefers) he looks at me and says, "Good luck!" I do thank you in sign language as we always do to say thanks or f you

I walk into the room and I see an early thirties man and woman. Three children, one of them was wearing a red baseball tee like me but regular jeans and had blonde hair, another was wearing a yellow sweater black pants and a maroon beanie, and last one was about my age with pink hair and a crown he was wearing a pink sweater and black jeans.

"H-hi, I-I'm Y/n." I said looking down waiting for an insult like the last seven families/couples. "Hi Y/n, I'm Wilbur." said the boy with the yellow sweater. "HI Y/N I'M TOMMY!!!" The boy wearing the red baseball tee said, "WOW WE'RE WEARING THE SAME SHIRT!!!" "Hi I'm Technoblade, do you like the government?" said the boy with a pink sweater. "Techno..." said the man. I giggled, "I never liked the government!!!" "Dadza, can we keep her?" said Techno, I think. "YEAH CAN WE KEEP HER!!!" said Tommy. "Do you like music?" Said Wilbur. "I-I love music, i-it helps calm me d-down." I said. "Can I kidnap you?" Wilbur said jokingly. "Wil!!" said the man. "I'm Kristen!" said the woman that has been quiet most of the time. "How old are you?" Technoblade said. "I-I'm 12." I said quietly. "Where are your manners Phil?" Kristen said. "Sorry, I'm Phil."

As we all got to know each other I looked at the time and it was 3:03 pm, the angel number that means peace, maybe I was at peace for looking for a family who loved me.