Chapter 8: Tubbo's Birthday

Y/n POV

It was time for bed. After all I was tired.

»»————> Time skip <————««

"WAKE UP IT'S TUBBO'S BIRTHDAY!!!!" Tommy screamed. "SHUT UP TOMMY!!!" I shouted at him. He shut up. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TUBBO!!!" I shouted to Tubbo as I ran back in my room to change it to some clothes.

Tommy POV

Jeez she scared the living shit out of me when she yelled at me. "YOUR A BITCH!!!" I yelled to her. "Tommy!" Tubbo whisper shouted. "Tubbo, why you blush when you see her though?" I said as I noticed he was blushing.

Tubbo POV

I didn't blush for Y/n, in plus, I think of her as a friend, I was blushing because I'm embarrassed. And I'm embarrassed because Tommy screams anywhere and anytime. He woke up the entire house in half a minute. "TOMMY WILL YOU BE QUIET FOR ONCE!!!" Dad said. "SORRY SCHLATT!!" Tommy screamed again.

Y/n POV

I made tubbo a paper crown and wrote: "I'm the birthday boy" on it. After I made a crochet bee. It was nice. "Tubbo! I made something for you!" said as I held the things behind my back. "WHAT IS IT!!" He said excitedly. "A crochet bee, annnnnnd..." I said before I remembered I forgot the crown up stairs. "I forgot it upstairs, I will be right back."

I came back down with the crown and put it on his head. "There you go!" I said with a soft smile. "Another bee? How many does Tubbo need?" Schlatt said as he was walking around the stairs.

»»————> Time skip cake time <————««

Tubbo's cake had little drawings of bee's and it was cute. "Happy birthday to you!" We all sang. As we finished the song, Wilbur wanted to do a duet with me.

"Please Y/n?" Wilbur begged. "Fine," I gave in. We sang Honey by Derivakat. When we finished everyone looked at me like if I was an angel. "What?" I said shyly. "Y/N YOU SING LIKE AN ANGEL!!!" Tommy screamed. "I-I-I'm speechless Y/n!" Wilbur says. "OMG, Y/N YOU SING BETTER THAN WILBUR AND THAT IS GREAT!!!" Dad said. "You sing good Y/n." Techno says not being loud like the others.

We all ate cake and tomorrow is Christmas Eve! Lucky Tubbo gets presents before Christmas too. Eh, I'm not complaining my birthday is in January so I can get presents again.

꧁ඞඩාඞඩාඞඩාඩාඩාඞඩාඞඩාඞඞඩාඩාඞඩාඞඩා꧂

A/n: this was a short chapter I'm sorry