Chapter 4: that's my sister

Techno POV

Last night I almost killed Y/n but she didn't know that I literally try to kill whoever tried to wake me up.

At 3:30 am I heard someone knock at my door, it wasn't Tommy because he bangs hard on my door and it wasn't Wilbur because he's just walks in my room. It couldn't be Mumza cause she isn't awake this early and it wasn't Dadza because he says my name and like Mumza he is not awake at this time.

"Come in." I say softly but not to soft so whoever was at my door could hear. "Techno, I can't sleep." said a tired Y/n. "Ok, you can sleep in my room. I'll sleep on the floor." I say. I said the last part so it doesn't sound weird. "You sleep on your bed and I'll sleep on the floor." Y/n said. "No here." I said while guiding her to my bed. I had an extra mattress under my bed in case Dream or any of my friends/family came over. "Your like a wizard pulling a mattress out of no where." Y/n chuckled sleepish.

I woke up to Wil barging through my door scaredly. "Y/N ISN'T IN HER-" he said before he seen me on the extra mattress and Y/n on my bed. When he seen her on my bed he did a sigh of relief. "Dad wants you two down for breakfast." Wil said and left the room with the door open.

Wilbur's POV

I was scared at the thought that Y/n wasn't in her room but when I seen her in Techno's room I felt relieved. "BEFORE CHRISTMAS WOULD BE NICE TO EAT BREAKFAST!!!" I said even though Christmas was three days away.

"Stfu, we're coming!" Techno said. Y/n was clinging to that bee Tubbo left on her bed for her. "DADZA, CAN TUBBO COME OVER!!!" Tommy asked as he ran down the spiral staircase.

"If it's fine with Schlatt then ok!" Dadza said. "FUCK SCHLATT!!" Tommy said. "TOMMY!!" Mumza said. Tommy started screaming at everyone, and as he was screaming at everyone Y/n looked down and covered her ears.

Techno's POV

I seen Wilbur gave Y/n a look so I looked at her to see what's up with and she's crying, looking down while covering her ears.

"TOMMY STOP, YOU'RE SCARING HER!!!" I yelled at Tommy as he stopped. I grabbed Y/n be the wrist and lead her to the kitchen, grabbed some plates of food and marched my way to my room. I slammed the door on my way in.

"I'm sorry that we couldn't eat with the others." Y/n said sadly while wiping one of the tears off of her face. "It's ok, I always just grab a plate and come back up to my room instead of eating with them." I said calmly.

"I forgot the bee downstairs." Y/n says. "I'll get it." I said as I heard Phil starting to yell at Tommy for being too loud.

I quickly went down, grab the bee, whisper "prick" in Tommy's ear for making Y/n cry,  and then went back up.

"Jeez, that was fast." Y/n said. "Anything for my sister." I said quietly. "Sorry, I forgot, your an orphan and I kick them orphans!" I say jokingly. We start dying with laughter.

We eat and then I heard a familiar voice down there, a British accent. "Uh oh." I say with slight concern. Then I hear the American guy speak downstairs. "Uh oh!" I say slightly more concerned. "What?" Y/n says with even more concerned than me. "Schlatt is here, the guy that thinks government is everything." I say pulling out my nerf gun.

"You wanna see me shoot him with this?" I say with a smirk of joy. Y/n hesitated for a second and then she nodded. I loaded the gun in the room. There was a tiny balcony to overlook the living room so I set up right there.

I aimed directly at his stomach. I remember it hitting his leg. "Ow, Phil, since when did you have things that shoot nerf gun bullets at your guests?" Schlatt said looking around the room.

"Holy shit, he spotted me." I whisper to Y/n as we ran into my room shutting the door behind me. "Looks like another year without presents!" I say before I heard dad shout my name. Y/n covered my mouth and whispers, "don't breathe one breathe."

We hear Phil out my door. I couldn't not breathe but I didn't breathe anyway. Then he walked away. As I open my door Schlatt grabs me and says, "HERE'S THAT ANARCHY THAT SHOT ME IN MY STOMACH!!!" Schlatt said ruffling my hair. "That's why you don't wanna come out, you got a friend over!"  "That's my sister." I say madly at the fact he called Y/n my friend.