Chapter 6: Park!

Schlatt POV

Tommy was annoying in the car. Luckily we were already there. "Say it once more and it will be the 80 th time you said that!" Y/n said. "For a sec I thought you were going to say, 'Say it once more or else I'll break your ankles!'." I said looking in the mirror at Y/n. She smiled. "Alright, why are we waiting here? Skiddadle!!!" I said to everyone as they got out of the car.

"Dad, I want ice cream!!!" Tubbo told me. "Eh, maybe later." I said gesturing for him to go play

Y/n POV

I seen a few flowers and a bit of bees. I rub my finger on a flower and got a bee to be on my finger. "OMG AREN'T YOU SCARED?!" Tommy yelled making me flinch. As I flinched the bee thought I was attacking it so it stung me. "TOMMY, YOU MADE ME KILL THE BEE!!!" I yelled at him. I pulled the stinger out of my finger and ran over to Phil and Schlatt.

"Phil, a bee stung me because Tommy yelled and made me flinch and then the bee thought I was attacking it." I said looking at my finger. "Ok, I think I have a bandage in the car, Wil! Can you go get the first aid kit in the car?" Phil yelled to Wilbur.

"Ok!!" Wil said hopping off the top of the playset. "Were you on the top of the roof of the playset?" I asked loudly.

Phil put Neosporen on my finger and a bandage. "THANKS TOMMY!!!" I yelled to Tommy. "NO PROBLEM!!!" He said. "Thanks Phil." I say to Phil. "No problem, and you can call me Dad." Phil said.

"Tag your it!!" Techno said tagging Tubbo. "TAG!!!" Tubbo said tagging Wilbur. "TAG!!!" Wilbur said tagging Tommy. "TAG YOU BITCH!" Tommy said Tagging me. I ran trying to get anyone at this point.

I ran near the flowers trying to get Tubbo. Instead Wilbur started taunting me. I ran after Wilbur and tripped on my own foot and landed on the concrete. I face-planted in to the pavement.

Phil POV

I heard BAM near the flowers. I hear screams, not like Tommy's where he screams for everything. It was Tubbo's scream. "Schlatt?" I said concerned. "TUBBO, WHAT'S WRONG BUDDY!!" Schlatt says not concerned at all. Then I heard Y/n crying. I ran over to see my horror....