Chapter 8: Help me I'm...feeling

"It is true that I am endowed with an absurd sensitiveness, what scratches others tears me to pieces" (Gustave Flaubert)

KYLE'S POV

Alexander was sitting just outside of his tent, his legs crossed at his ankles and a pleased expression on his youthful face. He looked very casual right now, bathing in the sun as if they weren't currently at war and their lives were not at risk.

At any other given time, Kyle would have scold him for not be training with the others but today was different. Today, he needed his help and he had a feeling Alex was going to enjoy this sudden shift of power. Oh yeah, he's definitely going to enjoy it very much, Kyle thought bitterly.

The young man almost jumped when he saw Kyle approaching his tent with a decided expression on his face.

"Kyle! What a pleasure!" Alex exclaimed with a little too much enthusiasm. "Lovely day, isn't it? Do you have any idea where the others might be? I was dying to go training with them but they've all disappeared, such a pity!"

"Cut the crap already", Kyle sighed. "I am not here to kick your ass. For once, I need your help".

" You need my help?"

"Yeah, yeah, I know, can't believe it's finally happening, right? So, I won't beat your ass for lazing off but in exchange I need you to do something for me".

But Alex was no fool and he raised his chin with a smirk:

"Careful, Kyle. I don't particularly like blackmail and I have a feeling that what you are about to ask me is not exactly legal."

"Thats' not-"

"I don't think the Alpha would kick me out for taking a nap." Alex interrupted him, his voice now oozing with confidence. "You, on the other side, have some naughty plans in mind I am not sure I want to be a part of"

Kyle sighed, looking defeated and even though Alex should have been pleased to finally have the upper hand, he wasn't. Kyle might be an asshole but Alex was convinced he did not deserve half of what had happened to him. And, after all, just like his favorite character in tv shows, Alex had "a tender spot in his heart for cripples and bastards and broken things".

"Spill it out, buddy." Alex eventually declared. "You might as well tell me now, before our beloved alpha decides to look for his new mate and thus interrupts our friendly chat."

Kyle nodded, feeling Alex's curious eyes on him. He hated asking for help, especially on such a sensitive topic. Yet, he could no longer bear with his current situation. Surely, his mind being so dirty was linked to his Submissive condition.

His mind had been going to all kind of places since the One's Eyes shocking revelation, and he could not have that. The confusion, the anxiety, the pathetic desire to be loved and, worst of all, the dirty thoughts.

I cannot be dirty. I cannot be so unworthy of my mates, although our 'love story' is doomed to failure. I need more control over my body. I need the suppressants. My uncle was right. I can't go on without them.

"I need help." Kyle eventually whispered, uncertain of the way he could convince Alex to help him without sounding like a total freak. "I'm... feeling again. I need suppressants, the strongest you can find"

"Excuse me? Come again?" Alex exclaimed, not bothering to keep his voice low.

"Alex, I know I have not always been nice to you..."

"That's the understatement of the century" Alex snorted.

"ANYWAY. I will do anything in exchange. Just please you're... the only one I can talk about this. You're the only one in this pack who has been there for me, in your own way. Please, Alex".