OLD VERSION Important announcement

Hello, readers from all over the world!  (yeah, I am that famous alright! Just leave me alone :P).

It's been a long time, I know. Just wanted to tell you something important (well, "important" is a big word I guess haha)

For those of you who still remember this story and wanted to read about Kyle having a baby, your wish has been exauced! It happens in the sequel, The Traitor. I would recommand reading it from the beginning, especially as you will find explanations about Alex's (aka 'The Traitor") attempt to kill Kyle...

However, if you're feeling too lazy and just wanna read some m-preg, then skip the main dish and go straight for the dessert, aka The Traitor, Chapter 20.

One last thing: this book really needs to be edited, there is no doubts about it. Once I am done with The Traitor, I will finally go back to this book and edit it as carefully as I can, because all the gramatical and spelling errors are making me want to cry. Some parts will also be revisited to - hopefully - make the story more coherent, but no big changes coming your way, because I remain a lazy cow at heart. 

Hope you will be happy with the news, please don't hesitate to tell me what you thought about my baby having a baby, whether in a comment or even in a private message. 

Love Always, 

#hasnoshamexx