Room 174

After the headmaster walked me around the entire school we ended at his office. He gave me all of the supplies I would need and also a lot of uniforms.

He pulled out two keys and said, "these are the keys to the only rooms that are open." I nodded, "this one is for 174." He gestured to the left one, "and this one is for 193." He gestured to the right one.

From the tour around the campus I could tell that room 174 was closer to the classes. That would be the best one since I didn't want to get to class late.

"174." I say and he hands me the key.

He walked me out of his office and said, "well this completes our tour, you can go see who your roommate is."

I nod and head out of the building and head for my dorm.

————————————————

Here it is, room 174. I push the key into the lock and turn it. Carefully unlocking the door. I didn't want to upset my roommate in any way and I was kind of nervous. My hand clenched tighter around my suitcase as I opened the door hastily.

Just as I opened the door I heard a shower turn off. Wow great timing, Lilly. Well at least I know she doesn't have bad hygiene. Then I heard singing. The voice sounded a little deeper than I expected, but who am I to judge?

I rolled my suitcase around the room. It kind of reminded me of a hotel room. It had two beds, both with small tables next to them. There was a desk next to the tv that was in the middle of the beds. The bed on the right wasn't made so I assumed that was hers. I put my suitcase on the other bed that was closest to the door and the bathroom.

I heard the singing getting closer so I decided I would knock on the bathroom just to give her a warning that I was here.

I just about turned around when my body collided with another muscular one and we both fell to the ground with a thud.

"Ouch." I rubbed my back.

I looked to my side and saw a towel laying on the floor. Then I looked to the side and saw his ding dong in full view.

I scrambled to cover my eyes and give him the towel.

Well now I know that my roommate is in fact a male. Not what I expected but we can work it out. I'm pretty sure I heard a gasp amidst my thoughts but I wouldn't know, I was a little busy.

"Is it on now?" I asked.

He cleared his throat, "Yup?" He sounded uncomfortable but who wouldn't after THAT.

I pulled my hand away from my eyes and looked up at him.

And then I saw him.

No way.