Not Again

"No no no no no no no no no no no no no..." I couldn't believe it. Chase Jeske is my roommate? I turned away while still no-ing.

And I no-ed right out the door.

I thought I heard him try to chase after me but he must've realized that the only thing covering him was a towel.

I can't believe it. Chase. Roommate. My roommate. Those words didn't belong in the same sentence. Chase was my roommate? Impossible.

As I walked out of the dorm building I got some weird stares from bypassers in the hallway they received glares back though. I really didn't want to do this right now. I eventually made my way into the school building and I marched right up to the headmasters office. He was sitting behind his desk and spinning in a chair.

"Mr. Watson, do you think I could take the other keys instead?" I asked politely.

"Sorry, Ms. Hansen, that key has already been given away," he stopped spinning his chair. "Why do you ask?"

"Uhhhh... no reason." I said innocently and skipped out of his office.

————————————————

I didn't care how many stares I got, I will not go back to my dorm. That is until I had to sleep of course. I was really dreading doing that though. That is why I was running around the campus. Over and over and over and-

"Hey." I felt someone tap my shoulder and I snapped my head to look towards them. "I couldn't help but notice that you were running circles around the campus. Looks like you're lost." She cleared her throat, "I'm Dylan by the way." She held out her hand and I shook it.

"Thanks, but I'm not lost." She looked confused, "I just don't want to go back to my dorm.

"Oh, roommate issues?" I nodded. "Yeah, I'm guessing you went to the headmaster but he said no?" I nodded again. "I feel you sister."

Dylan was a pretty girl with medium length brown hair and brown eyes. She was about as short as me, if not shorter. She seemed nice. "Well nice meeting you, Dylan see you around?"

She nodded and gave a smile. I gave one back and ran off.