What Is It?

Overall it was a really fun day. We went to a bunch of stores. I learned that Chase usually hangs out at the ice cream shop that's down the road from the arcade. I learned that the school had its own store for their merchandise. I learned what a fun person he could be when you give him a chance.

I barely even noticed when it was pitch dark out and way past curfew...

I looked at the clock for the first time in a long time, "Oh no oh no oh no oh no." I panicked.

"What?" We were at a beach at the moment, sitting on a picnic table. Chase looked up at me, concerned.

"Oh my god, it's 11:46, it's way past curfew."

"Hey," He put his hand on my shoulder. "I've got an idea."

————————————————

"Where are we going?" I whisper/yelled.

"Shhh, you'll see." He was holding my hand guiding me to what I recognized as the school campus. I knew we were on school grounds. I just didn't know where. The tour the headmaster gave me didn't cover this part. I was very confused to say the least.

I followed him for a long time. We constantly were seeing flashlights speeding past our eyes.

"Okay, we're here." He exclaimed.

"What is it?" We are standing in front of a very very large building that looks just like the rest of the campus' buildings. It was just a bit older.

"Stay here for a second." He said and went inside the building for a few seconds before coming back out. I swear after he got back out it was a little darker outside. He opened the door and motioned me inside.

"Wow." It was beautiful.