Chapter 4

Elora POV.
I woke up from the feeling of someone kissing my cheeks, I smiled as I open my eyes revealing messy Enzo. "Wake up sleepy head." He moves my hair that was on my face.

I blush which he noticed, he always noticed everything about me and it's not surprising. "Baby blushing huh?" He grabs my jaw facing him.

"Nope! Just red." I chuckle, "Alright let's get up." He says but I pulled him back, "No please, just stay here for a few seconds." I whine like a child.

"Fine." He dramatically rolled his eyes, "You love me right?" I asked with a fake pout. "Yes I do more than you can imagine." He scoops me up.

Now I'm on top of him as his hands go down my back. "You feeling any better?" He asked, I nod at him..

After a couple of minutes of us laying down whispering things to each other. I decided to go grocery shop with Lisa, after all I need healthy food for this sweet baby I'm holding.

Thinking about it, I should tell Enz, today, I don't want to keep it a secret anymore I should announce it early to him because I don't want him to miss anything for the baby. It would be unfair. After my lunch with the girls I'll do it.

I rubbed my belly gently with the soup I have in my hands. I don't think I should abort this baby, I don't want to kill my own child just because I'm starting a new life as an adult.

I want to keep this baby and no one would tell me otherwise. After I took my shower I decided to go with sweater and pants with my shoes with socks.

Winter is on it's way and is getting cold outside, I put on my bonnie with two French braids. I applied lip gloss and moisture on my face.

Walking downstairs I saw Lisa who's already dress into a cute dress with her hair loose out and some boots on with socks while eating toast bread with avocado on the side.

"Good morning baby, how did you sleep?" I kissed her cheek and smile at her, "I slept well, Lora." She informs me which I nod and walk towards Enzo whose making breakfast.

I stand there like a small child, I'm a child compare to him though. "Why you looking me like that." He asked with a chuckle. "Like I'm in love with you?" I asked.

"Maybe." He shrugs, "I need my food." I groan. "It's on the table." He says and I walk to the table as I see avocado and I cringe.

"What? You love avocado." He says with a confused face, "Yes but it has this smell." I smell on the avocado.

"Woman, I didn't even put nothing on the avocado just plain." He puts his hand on his hips with his Spatula. I laugh at him.

"Why do you look like a mom?" I giggle, Enzo rolled his eyes at me. "I want donut." I mumble and he heard me.

"Love." He squat down as he holds my hand, "This is completely healthy and I promise you I would buy donuts later."

"Geez! I'm p-." I cut myself, "I'm practicing to gain weight." I clear my throat. "huh? Never mind." he just stands up confused and turns off the stove.

After I finished my toast except for the avocado, I use to love avocado I might think is the baby.

I kissed Enz goodbye, "Please take your pills. Amor!" I shut as I closed the door and put on my coat and so does Lisa.

I heard an okay from him. "Let's get donuts first." I said as I started driving. "Didn't you eat a couple of minutes ago?" She asked, I rolled my eyes at her.

"I'm a pregnant," I said defending myself. "Yeah right." She chuckles.
_
"Can I please have one strawberry donut and two chocolate one and also can I please have an iced coffee with whip cream and a pink drink." I said to the speaker.